shape
carat
color
clarity

Delicious OMC stones - HG status w/ videos!!! Help!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s what’s so weird. You know when you look at it. Well I hope you know...

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
That’s what’s so weird. You know when you look at it. Well I hope you know...

Husband has informed me that he likes #1 best, but he “doesn’t know why.” So helpful... :roll: He also said that I’m so indecisive that I should just get an ACA so I can change my mind as many times as I want in the future. I guess he has a point there, but these antiques are just so darn amazing!! :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sure you know but you’re the one looking at it all day and night... good luck!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so I’m back, and I have no idea what the heck happened to my videos - many apologies to anyone who tried to watch them!! :confused:

So after much debate, Option #2 was the clear winner. The first stone was from someone I’ve worked with in the past, but I just felt a calling to Option 2. It also went off to GIA last week and came back graded as an N/VS2 (score)!

I just posted a poll for the setting over in Rocky Talky - here’s the link if you’d like to help weigh in:

Thanks again for all of the feedback you guys provided. I realized I should have posted this thread in RT to begin with, but I’ll be sure to post here again once the finished product is in hand!! :D

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
I've been following this thread with interest and I'm delighted you were able to make a decision. Were you able to see both stones in person? I'm glad one stone specifically spoke to you, I'm sure that made things easier. They both looked amazing!

Going to have a look at your setting thread now!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! so glad you came back. Off to RT!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I've been following this thread with interest and I'm delighted you were able to make a decision. Were you able to see both stones in person? I'm glad one stone specifically spoke to you, I'm sure that made things easier. They both looked amazing!

Going to have a look at your setting thread now!

Yes I did see them both, and that really helped (obviously). :lol: The facets on the one I chose are large and bright and have a bit more of the floral effect that I think I attract to. I didn’t even know about the better color and clarity grades when I made my decision, I think it just became clear!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results