shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco & Decosbeau get HITCHED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I never thought of you as a brunette b/c I think you used to have a picture of you and your doggie in your avatar and you couldn''t see your face but I could see your hair color. What I am surprised at is how freekin YOUNG you look. woman, you do not look anywhere close to 39 IMO, what''s your beauty secret??????

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
DECO GIRL, you look MARVELOUS!!!!

You look exactly like I thought you would...gorgeous. Honestly, I had a feeling that you would look sweeter than you sound....hehehehehe!
12.gif

Your wedding, no surprise to me, looked fab and your husband is a cutie. I especially loved the bottle opener board...fantastic. It sounds like you had a great time, which of course is the most important thing. I can''t wait to see the pro photos...when will they be done? They told me my proofs would be done in three weeks time.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS Mrs. Deco!

Hun, you look so radiant and lovely. And your wedding... WOW, what a celebration. Here''s to you and your new hubby for "keeping it real!"

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes to you and your hubby! You two are so adorable and your wedding looks amazing and so much fun!! Love all the pictures and your touches- thanks for sharing your pictures! congrats to you both!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Deco!! I agree with MrsS that you are a very young looking 39, so please do tell your beauty secrets!! Your pics are great and you and your DH look so happy. I love the pictures you took by the old truck. You two make a lovely couple!

widget

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
DECODELIGHTED IS THIRTY-NINE????????
23.gif

My word....you look twenty-two!!!!

In fact, one of my first thoughts seeing your pictures was how can one so young be so witty and wise? Now I know!
1.gif

widget

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Ummmm, LOVE it... UGH........ coming from the perspective of a crazed big-church/formal-ballroom-reception bride, everything just looks so fun and unique and playful but SOOO well-done.... I can''t get over all the little details!!! The guests must have been going crazy!!

And you look gorgeous... but better yet, like you''re both having an absolute blast
30.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
you two look very happy Deco

Love it

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Deco!! You and your hubby are adorable, and you both look so happy! Best wishes to both of you.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
39??? When did she say that? It''s reveal everything today
2.gif
. I think I''m going to have this really hard time thinking of deco as deco. I really thought you looked like Dr. Torres on Grey''s Anatomy.... so I''m still in this state of shock over the pictures. You look terrific together, and both of you look really happy.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey Deco! Thanks for sharing your wonderful wedding photos! You looked beautiful, happy, and really fricking young! The dress, sweater, denim jacket combo was perfect. I loved all of the wedding details & am so impressed that most of them were DIY efforts. Well done! I wish I could''ve been there--looks like everyone had a fabulous time.

Congrats, Mrs. Deco!!!
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I chose these days to be good and not live on PS....Look what I missed!!!

My husband and I rate weddings purely on whether the bride and groom bucked the traditional "to do" list in favor of doing things that have true meaning for them, whether those things are traditional or not. You guys get an A+++++. You obviously built this wedding from the ground floor up on your personalities alone. I would have been honored to be there and hold a sparkler at you.

I missed your presence on PS during your wedding and kept clicking in BWW waiting for your post. Thanks, Deco!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are HILARIOUS! Beauty tips? Puh-leeze.
3.gif
It''s called "pudge" ladies! Stretches out the wrinkles!
11.gif
9.gif
But I don''t recommed it!

I see Mrssalvo was onto my Blonde Hijinks! You are a p-scope sleuth, lady! I wonder if my pix of the lovely black & white & tan Tallulah SUBCONCIOUSLY made you guys think "Brunette"? Hmmm.

And of course Travelinggal predicted "sweet" ... being so darn angelic her own SELF! (to TG: I don''t even know when the proofs will be in ... she gave us such a great deal ... I''m like *whenever*!!)

Ally''s Dr. Torres guess! That''s great! She''s got spunk!

Curlygirl ... thanks for starting the TG & Deco congrats thread! I was thrilled when I peeped in for a minute or two during all the prep!

CrownJewel - you picked one of my fave pix! I love semi-blurry action shots. Our pro photo has a "photojournalist" style so my fingers are crossed for more of the same!

SQUEEZES ALL AROUND!!!

And ... I kinda got a couple hundred or more candids in today
23.gif
... and I thought you guys might like these TWO ... (see, I have mercy!
12.gif
)

sunlightwalk.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smooch-kies.
1.gif

thesmooch.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah Deco, don''t have mercy...post em all!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, THAT is one wedding I would''ve loved to be at!!! How much FUN was that?!? And that''s just from looking at the pictures...I can''t even imagine what a blast it would''ve been to actually be there! Yours and TravelingGal''s weddings are what I would want mine to be like, if I were to do it all over again today. The bottom line was fun, easy, non-fussy, relaxed, and natural. HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day. Quite a miracle that you came upon your dress so easily and quickly! Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!

Congratulations, married lady!!!
36.gif

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
too freaking cute for words. congratulations. i really like your dress with the sweater look

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so glad I checked in -- what a great and FUN wedding you had!!! You loooked beautiful -- dress worked out great too
36.gif
Many many congratulations!
jen

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I really like the kissing picture. Your hair was awesome! I like the gently twisted look it has as it goes back to the little baby veil thingy. Cute, cute!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s a barn-burner!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Deco, I am GIDDY with excitement to see your FABULOUS wedding pics!!!! The warmth and spunk and joy just radiates off the screen!!! (And I thought you had brown hair too!!!)

Oh my goodness, this is one wedding I would have had a rockin'' good time attending. DIY Goddess marries in harvest moon style, news at 11!!!

KUDOS, gal, you done GOOD!!! SO THRILLED FOR YOU--Keep these beautiful pics coming of your gorgeous self and hunky hubby!!! They''re GREAT!!!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness gracious. You look so absolutely amazing and the whole shindig looks like unbelievable fun! You have a bridal glow that goes on for days. Congratulations to you and your honey.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Looks like a really fun day and you were a beautiful bride! I love the sweater with your dress, and your hair looks fantastic! And yeah, you look really sweet - different from the way I had pictured you from your straight-shooting posts!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Look at you in your fancy sunflower shoes!
9.gif

Deco, you look stunning! The dress and shrug looked so beautiful on you!
What a wonderful day. Yeay! More pics!

Scintillating...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Deco, you look beautiful! I LOVE that sweater on you and with that dress, it''s perfect
1.gif
Your reception decorations are lovely as well. You did a fantastic job! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new hubby!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 6:58:05 PM
Author: widget
23.gif
DECODELIGHTED IS THIRTY-NINE????????
23.gif

My word....you look twenty-two!!!!
LOL I totally agree....Deco your sneaky sweet face is soooooooooo not 39. More like 19. You are aging well girl!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, my hat''s off to you. What a fabulous, stylish wedding. You pulled together an amazing day! Congratulations!

kucinta

Rough_Rock
Congrats Deco!!
9.gif
Your wedding looks lovely... everyone''s happiness totally shows in the pictures! And your outfit? Like it was put together by a stylist and straight out of a wedding mag!!! I love the texture of the shrug against the dress, and the little pouf was the perfect touch!
9.gif

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! Your wedding looked just perfect! I even told my boyfriend about all the cute things (I LOVE sodas in glass bottles), and he said ''Hmmm..apple orchards, barn - that sounds perfect for a fall wedding!''
So now it has US thinking about it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results