shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco & Decosbeau get HITCHED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Deco!! Congrats on the wedding ... and what a wedding it was!! So fun and so unique -- just fantastic!
36.gif

And I love that cake topper! I was looking at that for our wedding too (hubby is an avid cyclist), but it was too small for our cake -- but absolutely perfect for a cupcake tower! Too cute, just too too cute!

Oh, and I love the favors and your favor display! You craftsy woman, you!

Congrats again!!!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Everything turned out beatifully! Hope you got to enjoy the day! The dress was perfect! The tables looked gorgeous and YUMMY that cupcake tower!

Congrats on putting together such a unique wedding. cant wait to see the pro pics!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful Deco! I just want to pet your little sweater, it looks so soft!!!

The wedding looked like a blast and just so adorable. All the little touches took a lot of time I''m sure, but I bet they were noticed. They look awesome!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Deco, you looked radiant! Everything looks as though it was a reflection of you and your husband, which is awesome. I love the little details (like the keys and the buckets for the bottles of soda).

jas

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with the "Coolest Wedding Ever" nomination...

I am CERTAIN that your guests (and your vendors) will never forget it.

Every little blessed detail (some of which, I''m certain, made you want to curse like a Longshoreman) is LOVE.

YEA!!! MORE PICS! And the poptart count.

Congrats Mrs. Deco!
Jackie

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a fantastic wedding. It just oozed personality. Have you considered being a wedding planner?

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Horray!! It looks beautiful and perfect and so much fun! Congratuations!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now that looks like a FUN wedding!!! Loved everything about it. And you my dear are one gorgeous bride!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANKS GUYS!!! So many of you contributed ideas & inspiration pix & pep talks & confidence boosts along the way!!! For THOSE I can''t thank you ENOUGH!

Couple quick facts/answers/tidbits:

* My BROKEN tooth: Culprit = biting on a popcorn kernel on Tues night, followed by a peanut butter english muffin "removal" of a chunk of broken tooth on Wed morning, followed by a quite painful & panicky visit to the dentist''s office Thursday a.m., followed by mucho Advil & one-sided chewing. Let''s just say I *really* enjoyed the Mac & Cheese at the reception. And the falling-off-the-bone-soft roasted pig. And cupcake frosting.

* The DRESS switch-a-roo: Turns out the pricey special order designer lace number was, um, unconstructed ... and made me look a lot like the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man. After my first fitting -- with just TWO WEEKS til W-DAY -- I decided "NO WAY JOSE" and hit the nearest David''s Bridal where I ended up getting the first dress my friend & I grabbed off the rack. Didn''t even need to be altered. And, best of all, matched the sweater I already had ... AND was close enough to my "original" dress in style, that I didn''t even have to explain the switch to most folks.

* POP-TART final count: Best guess = four packets? Though one clever couple snuck a gift check INSIDE a seemingly closed packet. Luckily they put clues inside their card -- so we knew to look!

* My EARRINGS: I found "converter" thingies that allowed any pair of stud pierced earrings to be changed into clips ... SCORE ... BUT ... they slid around too much inside the converter thingie. SOOOOOOO. The awesome Best Man tracked down some kind of gluey stuff, broke off the posts, and glued the earring fronts right onto clip backs. It worked! Was a bit sticky-ish, but no one else would have known!

* MAKEUP: yes, Bare Essentuals girls, that''s what my Mom used to create this "natural" look. And some kicky plum gloss I picked up at the manicure/mini-massage spa appointment the day before.

* HAIR: $19 hot rollers, a $14 spangly barrette from Claire''s & the 2nd of two french netting dotted POUFS by Georgie Peach''s artist-in-residence, Amanda. I''d ordered a WHITE one to go with "Ol'' Marshmellow" dress #1 ... and needed a last minute IVORY replacement. Even though Amanda was on a VACATION ... she made it home in time to whip up a new pouf & get it to me in the nick, and I mean DAY BEFORE, of time! GEORGIE PEACH is the best! She also made an Ivory Peony pin that I clipped to my denim jacket, but it doesn''t appear in any of the pix (yet).

* BEING AN OLD MARRIED LADY: So far, so good!
9.gif

decowbling.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more bling shot, bling hounds!
3.gif

decowbling2.jpg

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
What a cool and unique wedding. Congratulations. Here''s wishing ya''ll many, many happy years together.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOSH!!!! Deco, you look amazing, love your dress/hair/ everything. I just love the whole barn theme and it really looks so cool. Congrats on being married. Glad you''re back, we missed you around here
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Deco....

37.gif
37.gif
Aside from the fact that you don''t look anything like what I thought (think...wrong ethnic race...super embarassing)...

I think you look beautiful, and really happy. I''m especially impressed with your beautiful dress, it looks just stunning. Your wedding looks relaxed, fun, and so original.

Congrats MrsDeco
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your wedding band is awesome!!! It looks perfect with your asscher. LOVE it!!!
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww. You guys are so great!

I''ll throw in some "bonus footage"!
3.gif
So .. we never took "engagement photos" - mostly ''cause we didn''t see the need ... that is, until we started making the program.

Completely on the spur of the moment -- we called up a friend in the area & ask him to meet us down by a groovy old truck that was For Sale & parked by the side of the road.

Tah-dah. Instant Engagment Photo Shoot.

truck2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
More truck.

truck1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lay one on me, Sistah!

truck3.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Come & get it, Big Boy.

truckpix4.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ohhh, deco!! you''re beautiful!!

i''m getting all teary... everything looks so wonderful, well thought out and super special. i bet you and the mr. and a magical time!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Deco:

Well, I''m frustrated beyond belief! For some reason my computer refuses to load any more pictures than the first four you posted....even when I hit the paperclip icon grrrr...

I WILL see them all, even if I have to go over to my son''s house and borrow HIS computer for a while!

I have seen enough to know that you looked radiantly happy...just beautiful, and I think you two are a darling couple!

Heartiest congratulations, Dear... It sounds like it was a perfect day, and a perfect wedding!

widget

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for adding the bonus material! I am glad I checked back in to see it. Y''all look so happy and beautiful together. Congrats on the big day and becoming a Mrs. May the rest of your lives together be long and prosperous! Mokey

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, Deco, you and your new hubby are TOO CUTE!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Everything about your wedding was so adorable and original, wish I would''ve been there!!!!
2.gif
I love it!!!!

Congratulations, again!!! Glad you''re back!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
congrats on such a fun wedding!!!!

I can''t believe you got a David''s dress after all that dress agonizing.... ah well it looked fantastic!!

36.gif
36.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Look like you had a blast. The dress looks lovely on you and the sweater looks so cute with the dress. I love the denim jacket for the reception too. I wear denim jacket with my dresses to wedding reception occasionally; I think it''s such a funky combo that still look classy.

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Deco, your wedding was so cool! Having been a guest at a great MANY weddings, lol, they do all seem to run together after a while (as far as trying to remember the details). I must say, that yours was so original, that I''m sure that your guests will ALWAYS remember it!

I also want to add that you looked beautiful! I can''t wait to see more pics!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Deco and Mr. Deco! Thank you for sharing your pics!
36.gif
The barn wedding theme turned out wonderfully and you looked just amazing. You are a girl after my own heart with some of your nonchalant improvs, lol. I''m glad everything went well for you, and you had gorgeous weather (or so it looks) for your wedding! Great job on pulling everything together--it really should be featured in a magazine!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks so fun and friendly! Congrats! Beautiful bride and beautiful wedding!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys are too cute, i love your sweater over the dress! and the jean jacket! you guys look ecstatic and LOVE the barn and setup!

the funniest part is that i was like that''s not deco! she looks WAY too cute and SWEET. imposter!
31.gif

gotta say though, sweatshirts and jeans?!?!?!
6.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
What a great dress! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And you guys make an adorable couple. Congrats!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW Honey.

I have to say I am GREEN with envy for your guest. That is a wedding I would have LOVED and ADORED to attend. You guys looked so HAPPY! And you looked beautiful! You dress was GREAT. All that stress! And the sparklers, the bonfire the drinks and the Barn... OH MY GOD. SUCH a fabulous wedding. And so happy it went off without a hitch. And honey... I really loved those metal flowers at the sweetheart table. Just fabulous. Lovely handtie bouquet BTW! YAY!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results