shape
carat
color
clarity

Deco & Decosbeau get HITCHED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wheeeeeeeeee!
9.gif

''Cause I love you guys ... I won''t makes ya wait for the pro-Purdy pix. So please keep in mind that these are non-pro candids.
2.gif

And, if you''ve a mind to do this thread in one sitting, you might wanna grab a cup o''joe & some snack food. It''s gonna be a long one!
3.gif

d&dhitch1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The outfit in motion ... note the Ebay sweater, last minute David''s Bridal off-the-rack dress, and $20 ivory netting "pouf" by the awesome online Georgiepeach boutique.
1.gif

d&dhitch2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
DONE and DONE!

Antedote: Somehow the minister didn''t realize we''d snuck the phrase "naughty bits" into the ceremony TWICE until she was reading it aloud. She turned eight shades of purple and laughter was had by all.

d&dhitch3.jpg

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwww, you look beautiful! I love the dress and sweater. Perfect!
36.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your hair and the cute little "pouf". You''re teasing us - show us MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how we danced! Well ... for a minute or two ... until Sweetie begged other folks to join in.

Note: the Denim Jacket makes it''s first appearance. And a wee glimpse of bling.

d&dhitch5.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY BARN PICS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Your dress/sweater/hair/veilypoof/flowers/EVERYTHING look sooooo perfect!!!!! KEEP ON POSTING!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my fave pix so far.

Instead of a sparkler "exit tunnel" ... we ended up breaking out the sparklers at the bonfire.

I experienced a moment of pure magic as I noticed everyone around the bonfire, wee toddlers & all, holding sparklers against the full moon sky.

d&dhitch6.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was going to do the "decor details" next ... but then I realized my audience ... this is the best BLING shot I have so far, and it''s just my e-ring ... but: ENJOY!

d&dblingshot.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a kind of wide shot of the barn interior after dark.

d&dwidebarn.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Outside the barn during cocktail hour I think.

d&doutsidebarn.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
A D.I.Y. project from hell. Seating assignments/favors (bottle openers). I silver buffed the frame & stretched fabric over foam core. Little paper key tags are attached to our bottle opener favors and one one side they have people''s initials & names, and on the other side is stamped their table number. It took my two graduate school-educated sisters NINE man hours to stamp & alphabatize & decorate this baby.
20.gif

d&dboard.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Detail of the favor & stamped tag nightmare project.
9.gif

d&dfavor.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is our only "crasher". He flew by during the cocktail hour I think ... and it was actually quite breathtaking.

d&dcrasher.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a "table setting" - kind of -- note the silver-buffed table numbers, soda bottle vases, vintage sign placemats, gingham table runners lovingly hand cut by Decosbeau''s grandma, mason jars with floating candles & smaller jars with votives buried in rock salt.

d&dtable.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And an "after" close up of same.

d&dtablecuafter.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s an "after" of the cupcake tower ... mmmm.... cupcakes.

d&dcakeafter.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a close up of our "topper" ... a bride & groom riding a bike with a tiny dog in the bike''s basket: ala Tallulah.
9.gif

d&dtopper.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is kinda what our "glass bottled beverages only" setup looked like ... guess this pix was taken pre-event, as the bags of ice are still on top.

d&dsodasetup.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are the much lusted after metal flowers as seen on the Sweetheart Table ... alongside my friendmade/homemade Mini Calla Lily bouquet. (Sunflowers didn''t "go" with the last minute dress substitution ... so we improv-ed!)

d&dsweethearttbl.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
From what I can see so far, Deco- you may have one of the coolest weddings EVER. I am so envious!! It all came together fabulously. Congrats!! Love the dress, btw.
28.gif
That barn is KICK-ASS.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is our "welcome/gift table" ... with another couple of DIY projects.

1) the CARD BOX: which I decopaged (ha!) with cut-outs of our Vintage Sign placemats

2) the CD PROGRAMS: which was Sweetie''s project that I''ll detail later - as they are pretty darn cool. (the programs were the cd "insert" ... and the cd''s themselves looked like old 45s) Way to go DECOSBEAU!

d&dwelcome.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some cocktail hour eats.

d&dcocktailhr.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! You look amazing!! Bottle open favors are so cool!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I hand-tied each of those darn napkin rolls with raffia and lovingly arranged them in decorative baskets. What of it?
11.gif

d&dnapkins.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Based on an idea I saw in a mag ... we really wanted "portraits" of each of our guests against a roll of burlap (portrait studio style) or against the barn door ... but it didn''t look like it was going to work out timewise. HA! Our photographer was so awesome - she made it happen. She (and her slight but insistant German accent) marched all our guests out to the back of the barn and had them posing like champs. It was one of the most fun parts of the day actually ... seeing everyone "do their thing". Can''t wait to see HER shots of this.

d&dguestportraits.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bonfire. Full moon. And this is BEFORE the sparklers came out. BLISS.

d&dbonfiremoon.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Chills!
Tears!
Excitement!!!!
Happiness!!!!!!!! Oh Deco thanks for the pics! I''ve been dying to see your barn wedding! So happy for you two, so beautiful, and such and air of FUN!!!!!
Congratulations.

Tybee

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Now THIS looks like a fun wedding!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

and I''d like a final count on poptarts received in the cardbox too, when you get a chance!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Oh Deco this is amazing! Wonderful wedding! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us. I can''t wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results