shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY bracelet is here, but...

girlyglam

Shiny_Rock
Sphene said:
If you love it cool - its just if I am paying money I want what I want and would ask again and again until I got it - complaining is just a habit I have had from birth lol

Lol! I actually agree with you - I absolutely think you should get what you want when you are paying for it! In this case though, it wasn't something that I even noticed at first and doesn't bother me enough to go back. :)

artdecolover71 said:
I think it looks great! a lobster clasp can sometimes be a small extra expense so some jewelers don't use unless you ask. It is lovely. any ring updates? :dance:
Thank you ArtDecolLover! The ring, hopefully, will be done today, and if it keeps to that timeline, I should have it in hand by next week. :dance: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an update/pictures today...trying to be patient, but it's so hard!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know girlyglam isn't bothered by the clasp but in case another PSer is thinking of having a DBTY made by IDJ and following this thread. I think the issue is not so much that there are 2 O-rings attached to a "metal bar", it is more that the clasp should be attached to the other end of the bracelet to balance out the 2 ends. I attached a photo of the Tiffany DBTY bracelet for reference. Spacing wise, girlyglam's bracelet is perfect! I had to chime in because I had a DBTY necklace made by WF last year that took quite a few iterations to get perfect. :cheeky:

tiffanydbty2.jpg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1456423581|3995611 said:
That's alright, girly glam, if you're cool with the clasp as is. Mine has the same thing a circle than a thicker oval than a circle and finally the lobster claw. I was just bending and rebending my lobster claw bc I didn't like how the "tongue" met the hook Lolol.

Sounds like the problem I had! The "needle" on the round clasp I had intially got from WF did not fit back into the "hole" by itself. Instead of sending it back right away, I tried to fix it myself and completely warped the clasp! Finally I sent it back to WF and had the clasp replaced :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results