shape
carat
color
clarity

Daycare & Preschool website

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
What information would you like to see on the website when you are looking/researching for daycare & preschool?

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I'll answer this one. My SIL owns a daycare/preschool, and while she has a really great business, the website sucks. I keep telling them they need to update it because so many people solely rely on the internet these days, and if you don't have enough information on your website, people may just skip over you because it is too much work to call or visit facilities unless you are really interested. Here are a few things I know I'd like to see besides the obvious things like contact information:

1. Rates
2. Pick up/drop off times
3. Capacity - how many rooms/children
4. General layout of facility
5. Available activities. (My SIL's center offers music, Spanish, computer, kung fu, dance and art history lessons, but they say nothing about this on the website!)
6. General policies - such as whether you provide meals, when the facility is closed/unavailable

My SIL's website has additional information on the website for parents of enrolled children such as announcements of upcoming activities and the webcam cameras, but you need a login to see that.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
I second everything MP said, plus:

- qualifications of care providers
- caretaker to child ratio
- cleaning practices
- vaccine requirements
- how to arrange for a tour

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Deposit and/or enrollment fees

Vacation policy

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
If food is provided then a sample/actual menu.

If they allow cloth diapers.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all your input. There are stuffs that I haven't thought about.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results