shape
carat
color
clarity

david yurman....vera wang

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
any one seen or have one of the david yurman colored gemstone rings? id love to see one ive kinda been interested in one....or a vera wang colored stone/ gemstone ring? curious if you guys may have one

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
My mother has several David Yurman pieces ... all are absolutely stunning. There is one in particular that is from his couture collection - a necklace with several thin strands & lots of "drippy" looking assorted gemstones (I know this is completely the wrong terminology!). Each of the stones just sparkles and shimmers. I *think* it''s this one:

http://davidyurman.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod900001&parentId=cat228&masterId=cat211&cmCat=cat000000cat207cat3001&index=0&tid=C9

She also has some of the Vera Wang green tourmaline pieces - the ones with the yellow gold in a thin twisted rope design. I hate it when she wears the earrings because I can''t stop staring at them!!
9.gif
LOL! They are easily 6-8 carats per ear and just amazing. Someone recently posted a Vera Wang green tourmaline ring from the same collection.

You really can''t go wrong with either designer, they are fantabulous!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results