shape
carat
color
clarity

David Yurman Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AUsunflower

Rough_Rock
Just wondering if all DY jewelry comes with the white storage pouch? I purchased a ring and did not receive one... no biggie, but kind of wanted it just for fun!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/30/2008 11:35:57 PM
Author:AUsunflower
Just wondering if all DY jewelry comes with the white storage pouch? I purchased a ring and did not receive one... no biggie, but kind of wanted it just for fun!
Hmm, I really don''t know. I''d just call and ask the jeweler. I would want it if it is supposed to come with one. Which ring did you get? I got a DY pendant for Christmas.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo yes.... I have several Yurman items and they all came in a white bag with gold letters... Also, a polishing cloth :)

AUsunflower

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I will definitely call and see about getting the pouch. I got the petite blue topaz albion ring! It''s my first piece of DY... very exciting!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is a very pretty piece! It is possible rings just come in a ring box and not a pouch, but your jeweler will know for sure!

AUsunflower

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I''m going by DY today to ask for it. I called the customer service line and was told all pieces come with the pouch... so we''ll see!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOO I love love love David Yurman''s stuff!!! Post some pictures :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2009 4:15:01 PM
Author: AUsunflower
Thanks! I will definitely call and see about getting the pouch. I got the petite blue topaz albion ring! It''s my first piece of DY... very exciting!
You should ask if they have the black velet ring pouch!! I LOVE it!!

I have a few of the white bags, and just can''t ever keep them closed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results