shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Two-tone Halo Bezel Transitional

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow @Tigerlilyrosepetal, this is a gorgeous reset!! Your diamond looked very pretty in its former setting but somehow the stone looks so lively and the faceting is very crisp in the new one. I love it, and the finger coverage is great! The ruby looks right at home in it's new setting too. Enjoy them!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
The new setting looks fantastic - a great home for Betty.

springsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Wow this is beautiful!! I love how the yellow bezel brings out the warmth of the stone. I have an O/P OEC and sometimes I daydream about a two tone halo for it!

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
Wow this is beautiful!! I love how the yellow bezel brings out the warmth of the stone. I have an O/P OEC and sometimes I daydream about a two tone halo for it!

I’d say do it! The yellow gold brings out the color but at the same time doesn’t make it seem so yellow if that makes sense!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh that’s beautiful! That white halo around the yellow bezel is perfect.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I freaking adore two tone rings for warm diamonds. It really plays up the color and lets that beauty shine. Congrats on your gorgeous new ring. It’s perfection! :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wowza this is drop-dead gorgeous!! I love the transy cut and the setting is perfect to show off the beautiful warmth. Sheer perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results