shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass setting and eternity bands

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to share my upgraded wedding ring setting and new eternity bands I just received back from David Klass.

The five (.40 H SI1) stones were sourced through Blue Nile about 4 years ago. Back then you could not see the diamonds on their website so I used the HCA to select the stones and had customer service confirm they were eye-clean. The stones have GIA-inscriptions on the girdle. I found Blue Nile to be a great value for sourcing smaller matching stones. We purchased a generic 5 stone shared prong setting from Blue Nile until I found the "forever setting".

I found David Klass through Pricescope and was really impressed by the quality of his workmanship and attention to detail. Before contacting him I researched his work on Pricescope and Instagram then narrowed it down to 2 settings I really loved. The process started with digital renderings which helped visualize how the ring would sit on my finger. My initial goal was to lower the overall height of the setting having it sit low on the finger (see digital image). Ultimately chose to go higher and keep the integrity of his design and the beautiful basket detailing. The bezels are in platinum and the basket detail and band are 14kt rose gold. The different metals really call attention to the design while the bezels make the diamonds appear larger.

The rose gold eternity bands were repurposed from ideal cut round diamonds I had from 2 poorly-made channel set eternity bands I never wore. The new bands can fit into each other to create a thicker band or can be worn flanking the 5 stone wedding band.

The entire process took about 10 weeks. I would highly recommend David Klass to anyone considering anything custom!

DK 60177-QUAD-3.jpg
DKPV2020-09-02---60177-FSMG-04.jpg DKPV2020-09-25----CTY-01.jpg

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The 5 stone is beautiful! We need hand pics soon!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Wow that 5 stone is stunning from the side! Do you have a top down shot of it as well?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty - can't wait for hand shots!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will definitely need more pictures! :love: I also would like to see a hand shot to see how the 5 stone looks face up! I have said many times that I could be happy with a great 5 stone band instead of a solitaire. Still might do it one day!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful profile!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i love the two tone effect! more images of the rings on your hand would be most appreciated! congratulations one 3 really pretty rings!

thanks for sharing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces! Looking forward to hand shots!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
We will definitely need more pictures! :love: I also would like to see a hand shot to see how the 5 stone looks face up! I have said many times that I could be happy with a great 5 stone band instead of a solitaire. Still might do it one day!

This is not my first marriage therefore not my first wedding ring; I learn a lot the first time around. I still love a beautiful solitaire ring, the 5 stone ring was more practical choice for me to wear everyday. This new setting is beyond comfortable and the stones are protected by the platinum bezel.

dmack

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, the fact that the bands can be fitted together is so neat!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Utterly perfect together!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Those baskets are amazing and the milgrain. Love it

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect trifecta! Each is gorgeous and together, stunning!

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, the fact that the bands can be fitted together is so neat!

It's neat and also dangerous! That means I am already saving for several more to have options.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lob bezels and 5 stones and romantic details and stacking bands—what a gorgeous set!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i saw these on IG and went WOW!

congrats! well done! lovely combo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results