shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Raspberry Spinel Ring

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, great choices and execution. I'd reach for this ring all the time if it was mine! I love deco- and the color of your spinel is juicy and fun. :lickout:

niter

Rough_Rock
Stunning!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received my rings from David today. I will post pics when I find my phone. I went to a winery yesterday and lost it while taking pics and videos in the vineyard. Note to self- do not frolic amongst the grapes with friends and family after partaking in the grapes. :wall:

The custom ring is outstanding! The small diamonds are icy white and sparkle from a mile away. The engraving is incredible and the shank has such a high shine that it in itself sparkles too. I thought perhaps from the photos that the stone darkened due to being set, but was pleasantly surprised to see that it has not. The stone is a bit lighter than David's photos and now that the spinel is set, I see more flashes of violet, pink and the occasional red. David also switched out my 5 carat andalusite (Andy ring) with my 4.6 carat pink spinel. The setting is platinum with small side diamonds and either the spinel fit perfectly or David did whatever magic he does to make it look like it fits perfectly. The andalusite (a hardness of 6.5 on the Moh's scale) was not damaged at all in the process. He must have taken great care when removing and setting the stones.

Very happy girl today!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sounds great!! I am really happy for you. Very curious to see your own pics, also of pink spinel ring. Find your phone pleasssssssse

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1440788767|3920438 said:
That sounds great!! I am really happy for you. Very curious to see your own pics, also of pink spinel ring. Find your phone pleasssssssse

It's been found (I left it a family members car) and will be returned this evening. I will post pics tomorrow! Thanks for being happy for me Acimon. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1440788948|3920441 said:
Acinom|1440788767|3920438 said:

It's been found (I left it a family members car) and will be returned this evening. I will post pics tomorrow! Thanks for being happy for me Acimon. :)
Yay for phone's that are found in a family member's car. And yay for the avalanche of pics that will follow tomorrow. I will make sure to stay tuned in.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The engraving is wonderful! The basket and sides really support the beautiful stone. Looking forward to seeing your photos!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous. Can't wait to see more! :lickout:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK I got Iphone pics! David did an awesome job of photographing the ring/stone under artificial light. So these Iphone pics show the spinel under daylight. Thanks again for the nice comments! :)

Early morning (cloudy) daylight.
004_11.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The metal on the ring looks crooked in this picture but I wanted to capture the flour of the spinel in sunlight.

028_2.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just hanging out- under a tree. This photo lost it's saturation on the upload.

006_10.jpg

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last pic- another under a tree.

036_3.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is really a BEAUTIFUL color! Congrats on your new ring. :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results