shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Raspberry Spinel Ring

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
David just sent me the pics! I wanted a statement ring with a vintage feel. Very happy with the ring and can't wait to receive it. The spinel is a 3.91 carat raspberry spinel, set with .20 carats VS diamonds in a little over 6 grams of white gold. I just want to pet it through my computer screen right now. lol

raspberryspinel6.jpg

raspberryspinel8.jpg

raspberryspinel3.jpg

raspberryspinel7.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love this design! So unique, and it has an awesome vintage feel. DK is awesome!

kimpnoth

Rough_Rock
That is a truly wonderful ring, in my opinion. Very much my style. Is it OK if I share the pictures with the jeweler I use? I'd love a similar ring with my jeweler's interpretation.

Enjoy!

Kim

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kimpnoth|1440364341|3918142 said:
That is a truly wonderful ring, in my opinion. Very much my style. Is it OK if I share the pictures with the jeweler I use? I'd love a similar ring with my jeweler's interpretation.

Enjoy!

Kim

Of course. I would be flattered. :)

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder you are eager to slip it on your finger -- it's scrumptious!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous, I seriously love it.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for all the nice comments! :) Here is another view of the shank that shows the engraving better. I love DK's attention to detail.
raspberryspinel4.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color of that spinel...gorgeous. Also, the engraving is beautiful (I didn't even know David did such lovely engraving until recently). :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN|1440368771|3918179 said:
Thank you everyone for all the nice comments! :) Here is another view of the shank that shows the engraving better. I love DK's attention to detail.
raspberryspinel4.jpg

The workmanship on the profile shot looks amazing. Really beautiful!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh! Your new ring is so pretty! The setting is beautiful too! :appl:

austinj

Shiny_Rock
This is so so so beautiful! One of my new favorites on PS for sure that I've seen! I have been noticing a lot of you guys use David Klass. Maybe I will have to send a couple stones his way to see what all the fuss is about!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lisa, that is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous stone and such a different and beautiful setting! You may have seen my recent thread about my pink emerald-cut sapphire that I'm looking for ideas to set -- your ring is inspiring! I admire your creativity and the lovely end result! (Another RN friend here...)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stuning piece! Very art deco and very 'now'. Beautiful design choice.
The color of your stone is amazing. What are the specs?
And David did it sgain with his gorgeous detailing on the gallery and the engraving :love:
Looking forward to see your pics.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wowsers!!! :love: I am so partial to vintage inspired rings. Yours is amazing!!! Congrats!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring Lisa. I can't wait until they invent "grab a vision" so we can grab things through our phone or computer screens, LOL!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It is uniquely beautiful. :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DK does indeed do good work. Enjoy your lovely new ring.

Unobuck19

Rough_Rock
beautiful! Im looking for someone to do a project for me- will check out David Klass!

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
That is lovely! The engraving work is just delicious! :love:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! His engraving work is awesome. Looking forward to your pics!

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! And this design will stand the test of time. Congratulations! :love:

picante27

Shiny_Rock
That is stunning! :love: :love: :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! This ring is even more special because of all the nice comments. :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any possibility of some close ups of the corners looking top down? I can't quite make out the design there. I know you don't have it yet, but when you do... :praise:

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
I love it! Gorgeous setting! That raspberry is so pretty! Where did you get the stone?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphirecats and acimon- The stone was purchased from Stinson's gemcutting. The specs are that it is 3.91 carats, loupe clean, and a raspberry red with hot pink (and occasional violet) flash. I added a picture of it when it was unset. I took this pic under a skylight at noon.

Minous- I will try to get a good picture of the corners when it arrives. There are three round diamonds in each corner.

I think the rings will arrive tomorrow- but I won't be home to sign for them. :(( So I will probably pick it up on Thursday afternoon.

025_2.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Meant to post in here sooner but got sidetracked and forgot...

This ring is definitely a statement piece, I think you got exactly what you were going for. The finger coverage is awesome, and the engraving and detailing are phenomenal. I would love to have a piece made by DK - each piece I see by him over here only increases that feeling. Yours is SO nice!!! What a fun and beautiful addition to your collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results