shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass does it again...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something to have and to wear forever. A classic.

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Sharing my fresh off the UPS truck .85ct (6.15mm) I VS1 set in sliding bezel pendant from DK. He kills it every time! Perfect hump-day pick-me-up. Please excuse my COVID tracksuit/athleisure and unkempt hair during WFH life.

.85ctPendantDK.jpg
.85ctPendantClose.jpg
.85ctPendantFar.jpg

Beautiful!!! I am partial to this setting :). My original e-ring is set in a sliding bezel, as well ;-).

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the classic, clean lines of your setting and where it falls on our neck.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! :appl: I love it!

I can just imagine you ripping the box open as soon as it hits your doorstep :lol: Anyways, love how it looks on you. Very classic piece. Enjoy!

scrabble98

Rough_Rock
Love this - looks great on you! Nothing like a stunning diamond to brighten a day!

Sharing my fresh off the UPS truck .85ct (6.15mm) I VS1 set in sliding bezel pendant from DK. He kills it every time! Perfect hump-day pick-me-up. Please excuse my COVID tracksuit/athleisure and unkempt hair during WFH life.

.85ctPendantDK.jpg
.85ctPendantClose.jpg
.85ctPendantFar.jpg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! :kiss2: A classic staple piece for sure!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is perfect! What a great classic!

Gemly

Shiny_Rock

.85ctPendantDK.jpg
.85ctPendantClose.jpg
.85ctPendantFar.jpg

Love it!!! Congratulations!!!

Lesteisbeste

Rough_Rock
Such a beautiful pendant! I am interested to hear your went with a sliding bezel and that it doesn’t flip. I am currently getting a pendant made by DK and would prefer it to be sliding. Any other feedback on this style?

Also, what metal did you decide on? Is this 14k, 18k or platinum?

Thanks so much for sharing

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful pendant! I am interested to hear your went with a sliding bezel and that it doesn’t flip. I am currently getting a pendant made by DK and would prefer it to be sliding. Any other feedback on this style?

Also, what metal did you decide on? Is this 14k, 18k or platinum?

Thanks so much for sharing

Thanks! You are in good hands with DK. It only slides when I sleep in it, but once I adjust it in the morning it pretty much stays put. I’ve also been keeping at 16” so far, so not sure how it will lay at 18”. Also not sure I’ll wear it at that length often. I went with 14k white gold. I was torn between that and platinum. I think either is a good choice. From everything I’ve heard, 18k isn‘t a great choice because it’s quite soft. Looking forward to seeing your finished piece!

itskcc

Rough_Rock
I have a sliding bezel that my husband gave me almost 22 years ago and I think I've taken it off about 10 times in all those years. It's become my signature piece and I just love it. Yours is gorgeous! Hope it becomes a favorite!!

GirlwithGems

Rough_Rock

.85ctPendantDK.jpg
.85ctPendantClose.jpg
.85ctPendantFar.jpg

Beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results