shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass custom 8-prong with 2.635 F VS2 WF ACA (RE: Need E-ring Design Help / Inspiration - Ajaffe Tulip, Stuller Floral)

CutMonkey

Rough_Rock
She said yes! Now I can finally share the results from my earlier thread.

The ring turned out beautifully!

Thank you so much to everyone here on PS who provided help and advice.

Special shout out to @LLJsmom, who was kind of enough to not only give input on the ring, but also to share her thoughts (and photos and videos) on the WF ACA that is the centerpiece of this ring. The stone is an absolute sparkle bomb.

And to @ringbling17, without whom this ring wouldn't exist. Thank you for being so generous sharing your original design, and letting me tweak it to make it my own. Your feedback and encouragement throughout the process was critical, especially for someone who had zero experience having a custom ring designed and made. Thank you so much! It turned out amazing in the end.

David Klass was an absolute joy to work with, and is truly a "Klass" act. Thank you for being so patient and accommodating (I think I ended up with 10 CADs and 4 plastic molds!!!). And the craftsmanship on the final ring is impeccable. The milgrain is so fine and delicate.

And now, on to the pictures (photos courtesy of David Klass)

5.25_NoName_Ring1-5.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-3.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-2.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-1.jpg

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
She said yes! Now I can finally share the results from my earlier thread.

The ring turned out beautifully!

Thank you so much to everyone here on PS who provided help and advice.

Special shout out to @LLJsmom, who was kind of enough to not only give input on the ring, but also to share her thoughts (and photos and videos) on the WF ACA that is the centerpiece of this ring. The stone is an absolute sparkle bomb.

And to @ringbling17, without whom this ring wouldn't exist. Thank you for being so generous sharing your original design, and letting me tweak it to make it my own. Your feedback and encouragement throughout the process was critical, especially for someone who had zero experience having a custom ring designed and made. Thank you so much! It turned out amazing in the end.

David Klass was an absolute joy to work with, and is truly a "Klass" act. Thank you for being so patient and accommodating (I think I ended up with 10 CADs and 4 plastic molds!!!). And the craftsmanship on the final ring is impeccable. The milgrain is so fine and delicate.

And now, on to the pictures (photos courtesy of David Klass)

5.25_NoName_Ring1-5.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-3.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-2.jpg
5.25_NoName_Ring-1.jpg

Oh my word, it’s stunning! Congratulations on your engagement and the beautiful ring :appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It’s absolutely beautiful but you know how I feel already! I am happy that you are both happy with the ring and she said YES!!!

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!! Well done! That side view is just exquisite!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Well hell, I say yes!
You didn't ask but, yes! :love: :love:
Congratulations on the next phase of your journey together, and that is one killer ring.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both and what a gorgeous ring!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is absolutely amazing! Huge congrats to you both!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Gorgeous gorgeous ring! Congratulations to you both!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute class! Stunning!

And congratulations!

dmack

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on his IG yesterday!!! I love it. I’m so happy for you, congrats!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and congrats!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! The ring is truly spectacular! I have a ring with a floral setting on my short list of wants and this moved it to the top. LOVE IT!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I have a petal basket on my ring and I adore it! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!! That basket is stunning and it's an aca so the sparkle is going to be out of this world!!! Congratulations!!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results