shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass asscher eternity

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful! :wavey: :love: I love the look of it with the rose gold band too. In addition to the look, a favorite thing about this style is the easy-wear smoothness.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Such an elegant set :love:
Wear it in health and happiness :wavey:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really love this ring! :love: And such a great combination with your solitaire or the gold band. I think both combos have a classic beautiful look to them. I have an asscher band too that I wear all of the time, almost always with my plain red gold band. Very comfortable and easy to wear! Enjoy!! :))

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh geez, that is truly gorgeous. It's so classy and what a versatile piece! Love it with your solitaire too! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum yum!!! :love: :love: :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Tekate, Sky56, iluvcarats, aca, JDDN and Alex - I'm so glad you like it!I think it will give me many years pleasure. It's such a classic design, I can't see myself ever changing it or selling it.

And Crystal - great idea to try it with the solitaire; I think the combo is lovely. :appl:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-blop|1436576830|3901485 said:
And Crystal - great idea to try it with the solitaire; I think the combo is lovely. :appl:

I LOVE it with the solitaire- I think you will get so much enjoyment out of this ring- beautiful! Congratulations, wear in good health!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose - hi! Have you been missing for a little while? I've missed your posts.

Thank you for your comments about my new ring - I'm very impressed with DK and all his work. I have 3 pieces from him now, and they're all beautiful. Very happy little jewelry shopper here. :))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band! It's just perfection! :love: I'm really enjoying the new photos you added too! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: Asscher and carre cut bands are among my favorites!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! nice nice...

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1436585375|3901516 said:
Beautiful!!! :love: Asscher and carre cut bands are among my favorites!

Thanks, diamondseeker - mine too. Ideally, I would have preferred it had this been a carre cut band; I didn't want to see little gaps at each corner, and asked for that to be disguised as much as possible while not losing any more visible surface area of that stone that was strictly necessary. However, I had to have lost *some* surface area to disguise the lopped off corners, which is a shame. The stones are each 7pts and perhaps look a little smaller than that. Regardless, though, I was hoping for it to be 3mm wide at a minimum, and, as I understand it, it came out exactly 3mm wide.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results