shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel M-Aqua w/Halo Ring Design

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Daniel M sent me this CAD a couple days ago....my jaw dropped. I just had to share this with you.

Aqua 9.1 x 7.1 x 4.9 mm
orange spinels & diamond halo
18k wg
-1.5mm orange spinels
-2mm diamonds outer halo

Attachments

• IMG_1522 - Copy(2).jpg
    IMG_1522 - Copy(2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 56
  • il_570xN.1739624769_7a79.jpg
    il_570xN.1739624769_7a79.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 44
  • icm_fullxfull.227531913_c4qrdd5k414ogg0ggcow.jpg
    icm_fullxfull.227531913_c4qrdd5k414ogg0ggcow.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 56
I love the sleek design and this ring will have a beautiful presence on your hand. I can't wait to drool over it when it is finished.

Oh, wow! :kiss2:

What a fun color combo! I love the look of your CADs and the spinel / diamond placement is very cool. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. :mrgreen:

How exciting :mrgreen2: seeing the CADs means that you'll probably get the ring in a couple of weeks.
I decided to hold off on my honey zircon project, but otherwise I'm using my 1.5mm orange spinels with a greenish paraiba and blue sapphires in a project I'm doing with Yvonne.

It’s going to be spectacular!

I love this! It is just so different and a little daring, too I can't wait to see how it turns out.

We’re the small spinel melee from Me. spinel on IG? I can’t wait to see the finished ring, it will be gorgeous!

The stone itself is great
and with orange melee, it will be a fantastic ring

This is going to look stunning!

I love the sleek design and this ring will have a beautiful presence on your hand. I can't wait to drool over it when it is finished.

You have a great point, its going to have massive finger coverage and I say "here...here..." to drool. Cause mine is gonna be all over this ring. :cheeky:

What a fun color combo! I love the look of your CADs and the spinel / diamond placement is very cool. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. :mrgreen:

You have rubbed off on me with your gorgeous rainbow of colored stones. I love contrasting them now where as a year ago i wouldnt dream of it. First thought with halo would always be diamonds only. the world of colored stones is my oyster...and I'm having so much fun!!:))

How exciting :mrgreen2: seeing the CADs means that you'll probably get the ring in a couple of weeks.
I decided to hold off on my honey zircon project, but otherwise I'm using my 1.5mm orange spinels with a greenish paraiba and blue sapphires in a project I'm doing with Yvonne.

Yes and you know im chomping at the bits!!:loopy:

I'm so excited to see your project too. Its so awsome we both purchased the 1.5mm orange spinels. And we are both paring with blue/green hued gemstones. Like two pees in a pod!;)2

I love this! It is just so different and a little daring, too I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks. It is very different, I agree. I was so not sure how the setting would turn out because of the shape of the oval aqua. I mean it was a pear then Jerry cut it into this unique shape that is not as common as most. I'm really excited about this piece.=)2

The stone itself is great
and with orange melee, it will be a fantastic ring

Thanks, Jerry did an awesome recut. I had it sent directly to Daniel M so I havent even seen it yet. But from the photos its absolutely delightful. It will be a total "in awe" moment when i see it irl:dance:

We’re the small spinel melee from Me. spinel on IG? I can’t wait to see the finished ring, it will be gorgeous!

Thank you!! Hey, are you asking me if i found spinels on IG?

You have rubbed off on me with your gorgeous rainbow of colored stones. I love contrasting them now where as a year ago i wouldnt dream of it. First thought with halo would always be diamonds only. the world of colored stones is my oyster...and I'm having so much fun!!:))

I love it! :lol:

Reactions: T L
Oh I didn’t know she sold lots of micropave sized spinels like that. I’ve only seen them offered by Mr. Spinel on IG.

He didn’t happen to send you picture of the stones sitting together- did he?
Wishful thinking-
I’ll just have to be patient and wait!

Another heirloom in the making:appl:

Oh I didn’t know she sold lots of micropave sized spinels like that. I’ve only seen them offered by Mr. Spinel on IG.

And I wasnt aware of Mr Spinel. So cool there is more than on place to get good spinel melee ;)2

Reactions: T L
He didn’t happen to send you picture of the stones sitting together- did he?
Wishful thinking-
I’ll just have to be patient and wait!

No he didn't and I didnt think to ask. I was so shocked at the awesome design i skipped that part and am impatiently waiting the finished ring.:appl:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP