shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel M-Aqua w/Halo Ring Design

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So Daniel M sent me this CAD a couple days ago....my jaw dropped. I just had to share this with you.

Aqua 9.1 x 7.1 x 4.9 mm
orange spinels & diamond halo
18k wg
-1.5mm orange spinels
-2mm diamonds outer halo

Attachments

• IMG_1522 - Copy(2).jpg
    IMG_1522 - Copy(2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 56
  • il_570xN.1739624769_7a79.jpg
    il_570xN.1739624769_7a79.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 44
  • icm_fullxfull.227531913_c4qrdd5k414ogg0ggcow.jpg
    icm_fullxfull.227531913_c4qrdd5k414ogg0ggcow.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 56

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the sleek design and this ring will have a beautiful presence on your hand. I can't wait to drool over it when it is finished.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow! :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun color combo! I love the look of your CADs and the spinel / diamond placement is very cool. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. :mrgreen:

voce

Ideal_Rock
How exciting :mrgreen2: seeing the CADs means that you'll probably get the ring in a couple of weeks.
I decided to hold off on my honey zircon project, but otherwise I'm using my 1.5mm orange spinels with a greenish paraiba and blue sapphires in a project I'm doing with Yvonne.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s going to be spectacular!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this! It is just so different and a little daring, too I can't wait to see how it turns out.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re the small spinel melee from Me. spinel on IG? I can’t wait to see the finished ring, it will be gorgeous!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone itself is great
and with orange melee, it will be a fantastic ring

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to look stunning!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the sleek design and this ring will have a beautiful presence on your hand. I can't wait to drool over it when it is finished.

You have a great point, its going to have massive finger coverage and I say "here...here..." to drool. Cause mine is gonna be all over this ring. :cheeky:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun color combo! I love the look of your CADs and the spinel / diamond placement is very cool. I can’t wait to see how this turns out. :mrgreen:

You have rubbed off on me with your gorgeous rainbow of colored stones. I love contrasting them now where as a year ago i wouldnt dream of it. First thought with halo would always be diamonds only. the world of colored stones is my oyster...and I'm having so much fun!!:))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting :mrgreen2: seeing the CADs means that you'll probably get the ring in a couple of weeks.
I decided to hold off on my honey zircon project, but otherwise I'm using my 1.5mm orange spinels with a greenish paraiba and blue sapphires in a project I'm doing with Yvonne.

Yes and you know im chomping at the bits!!:loopy:

I'm so excited to see your project too. Its so awsome we both purchased the 1.5mm orange spinels. And we are both paring with blue/green hued gemstones. Like two pees in a pod!;)2

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! It is just so different and a little daring, too I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks. It is very different, I agree. I was so not sure how the setting would turn out because of the shape of the oval aqua. I mean it was a pear then Jerry cut it into this unique shape that is not as common as most. I'm really excited about this piece.=)2

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone itself is great
and with orange melee, it will be a fantastic ring

Thanks, Jerry did an awesome recut. I had it sent directly to Daniel M so I havent even seen it yet. But from the photos its absolutely delightful. It will be a total "in awe" moment when i see it irl:dance:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We’re the small spinel melee from Me. spinel on IG? I can’t wait to see the finished ring, it will be gorgeous!

Thank you!! Hey, are you asking me if i found spinels on IG?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have rubbed off on me with your gorgeous rainbow of colored stones. I love contrasting them now where as a year ago i wouldnt dream of it. First thought with halo would always be diamonds only. the world of colored stones is my oyster...and I'm having so much fun!!:))

I love it! :lol:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I didn’t know she sold lots of micropave sized spinels like that. I’ve only seen them offered by Mr. Spinel on IG.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He didn’t happen to send you picture of the stones sitting together- did he?
Wishful thinking-
I’ll just have to be patient and wait!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I didn’t know she sold lots of micropave sized spinels like that. I’ve only seen them offered by Mr. Spinel on IG.

And I wasnt aware of Mr Spinel. So cool there is more than on place to get good spinel melee ;)2

Reactions: T L

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He didn’t happen to send you picture of the stones sitting together- did he?
Wishful thinking-
I’ll just have to be patient and wait!

No he didn't and I didnt think to ask. I was so shocked at the awesome design i skipped that part and am impatiently waiting the finished ring.:appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results