shape
carat
color
clarity

Dancing Fire is selling his 2.38 carat Octavia

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that any way you slice it DF needed to sell the Octavia to have the $$$ to put towards his next project. Even if this doesn't go forward, he's not losing having $$$ liquid to spend freely.
PB
You said you were going to loan me the $$$?..:confused:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here ya go!
Untitled002.jpg
Somewhere there is a computer matching your biometric profile from this photo to any photos that exist online of your adult self... lol

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sold already?! Both you and the buyer move fast!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Somewhere there is a computer matching your biometric profile from this photo to any photos that exist online of your adult self... lol
No secret ,In the past I posted a lot of photos of myself here on PS...:P2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sure were a cute baby boy!! Love the pic!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you on the quick sale! :appl:

Congratulations to the new owner on acquiring a gorgeous diamond! :dance:

Any sale of an iconic PS diamond, such as your Octavia, should include a clause requiring the new owner to post photos of the diamond from time to time, including whenever a reset occurs.

I hope you had such a clause in your Bill of Sale.

By the way, you seem to be mentioning MRB in a few of your posts.
Are you considering MRBs? :whistle:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any sale of an iconic PS diamond, such as your Octavia, should include a clause requiring the new owner to post photos of the diamond from time to time, including whenever a reset occurs.

I hope you had such a clause in your Bill of Sale.

Oh yes, that is genius @december-fire.:appl: Why didn't we think of this before @Dancing Fire sold his Octavia to make sure he did have a clause in there requiring lots of photos. DF do you think you can kindly ask the new owner to become a PSer and share lots and lots of photos with us? 8)

OTOH while I know selling your Octavia is somewhat bittersweet I know whatever you decide to replace the diamond with will be beautiful and I wish you lots of good luck in finding your new dream stone.:appl:

And that is an adorable baby picture of you @Dancing Fire. How about a side by side comparison of now vs then? 8-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results