shape
carat
color
clarity

damiani

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay maybe this is dumb but I want to know lol Does damiani really stamp all of his rings with his name on the outside re the photos you see of them or is that just a copyright thing? Some look like they''re part of the ring in the pics and we all know designers slap their label on our buts re jeans so who knows LOL Maybe people want others to look at their ring and go oh yeah that guy worked with brad pitt!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, just by looking at Pearlmans website it looks like many of the rings do have the name stamped on the outside. I know Bill''s photos are of the actually rings so I''m guessing yes. But some of the rings didn''t have the stamp outside so maybe you can request not to have it?

Adylon

Shiny_Rock
Do you have a picture or a link? I''d like to see what you''re talking about and how it''s done.

A lot of online vendors use 3d-rendered images instead of actual photos of the jewelry. It would be very easy to add their name/logo on the band for web/copyright purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results