shape
carat
color
clarity

Daisy and Diamonds

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Daisy, that is the saddest news about your little stray kittie. You are loving and feeding them, and it isn’t your fault. Unless you kept them in your house at all times, but even so, they still die. You gave little fluffy a good life. Now you’re feeding her twin and mom/dad.

And Bron! WOW! What a sweet thing you did. :). Opals are filled with so much beauty and light. Daisy, you can get lost in all the color play whenever you get sad. ((((HUGS))))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
No message read as yet. Did you use Loupe Troop messaging or use my email address? Either should work ok, might be a time lag though.

Loop troop
Maybe i didn't do it right ?
I feel such a doofis

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Daisy, that is the saddest news about your little stray kittie. You are loving and feeding them, and it isn’t your fault. Unless you kept them in your house at all times, but even so, they still die. You gave little fluffy a good life. Now you’re feeding her twin and mom/dad.

And Bron! WOW! What a sweet thing you did. :). Opals are filled with so much beauty and light. Daisy, you can get lost in all the color play whenever you get sad. ((((HUGS))))

Thank you
poor Tibby keeps getting his naps interrupted so i can check he is breathing
Even when he is sleeping safely on the garage roof in the shade of the lilly pilly tree
im feeling terribly anxouse and Gary's patience is wearing thin because i get up at all hours to check on the kittens
And Tibby and Borris

in happier news this morning Gary woke me up to tell me the kittens needed feeding as fluffy (it was her twin who died) was rubbing around his legs asking for breakfast
she hasn't learnt about claws and humans - but she's learning fast about how nice it is inside
she napped on a chair snuggled into my hoodie and played with my shoe
Gary was going to take her to the SPCA today despite it being very bright but she got a bit spooked when i closed the back door so he didn't want to upset her
but i have the cage open with 3 cat lollies waiting and she was so cute trying to work out how to get then but she wouldn't climb in
Borris took one look at the open cage and high tailed it for the door

the Ginger purrs up a storn when i pat him or pick him up (when its ok by him) but Ms Hissy britches Aunty Borris has given him the big hiss today
tomorrow Gary has a hospital appointment but we should still have time to get to the SPCA if we can ger Fluffy in the cage.
the forcast is for rain so hopefully that will encourage all to stay inside and it won't be bright on Gary's eyes

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results