shape
carat
color
clarity

D is for DREAM - my 4.34ct Antique “Asscherald” Holy Grail is Here!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, congratulations!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!

McLaren

Shiny_Rock
This may be the most beautiful ring I've seen in 2020. Absolutely stunning! I'm not normally one for emerald/asscher cuts but this one would swing me around in a heartbeat! Congratulations and enjoy every minute of it!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Hope everyone had a great holiday! I tried to take some more pics, but this ring is so difficult to photograph! Photos just don’t do it justice. I’m really enjoying it but still getting used to the size. I knew it would be big, and I love big rings, but it’s still an adjustment! Here are a few pics and working on a couple videos as well!

E791CD77-5AFA-4784-AEFA-58B392488BD4.jpeg 7AC8B2B0-6D7D-4B65-AA19-70D0CFEEF4D6.jpeg 344A4810-179D-4DEE-9DE7-16DAF790AEB4.jpeg EBEDCD35-301A-40E7-B153-EDC0E72661BC.jpeg AF87152E-FC9A-42AD-BEA3-0BA4EFFD64BD.jpeg

Attachments

• 1E65318F-EBAC-4CCA-9FBC-5F512D6A7950.jpeg
    1E65318F-EBAC-4CCA-9FBC-5F512D6A7950.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 31

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Happy New Year everyone! We went on a winter beach walk yesterday and I took a couple more ring pics. I was wearing black which is reflecting back from some of the stones. The frenchies really read their surroundings! I promise to upload some videos this week once I get back to my regular routine!

17D8D6D2-C97C-44CE-AE84-2B6B102F59AB.jpeg C34DEEA9-C30E-4445-B8E3-E3B44FF76A08.jpeg B28E01AE-7DE9-49D8-8FC4-F1D4F8150F18.jpeg 348C31E3-04C6-491B-8B87-5029365FF6C6.jpeg A1AA5F85-0596-4733-8456-C5E5FC53A704.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the videos when it was on the website. It's a stunning diamond and really makes me drool with envy. It looks so wonderful on you. Congratulations!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
HI!!! I am SO excited to share my long-awaited wedding ring project with you guys! I have been beside myself with anticipation, and it finally finished this week in time for Christmas. I can hardly contain myself!!!!

First, a video and IG post:

As some background, I lost my wedding ring earlier this year, and it was a LONG journey to figure out what I wanted to replace it with. I was all over the place - did I want an antique stone or a modern super ideal? I love so many styles, and it was SO difficult to hone in on just one.

I had my eye on a magnificent 4.34ct D color antique asscher from the Art Deco era (some call it an Emerald, so I’ll go ahead and refer to it as an Asscherald). :D It has a lovely small table, cut corners, and crystal clear depths that are simply mesmerizing!!

I then stumbled onto the setting of my dreams which sealed the deal - it was actually somewhat reminicient of the ring I lost, but a MUCH higher end and far more beautiful version...my tastes have changed immensely (for the better) over the years. :lol: I customized the basket to better suit my style, and a star was born!

Here are a few more beauty shots - I won’t have the ring in my hands until tomorrow, so a million more photos to come!!

18A5EEF8-197B-48E3-BF00-D78BF16D3B27.jpeg
A1C1BF89-1CF2-4C95-855B-01C91CC39D9D.jpeg
B057715A-A6F4-40A0-964D-B0A72E04AF75.jpeg

Thanks for reading!!

Absolutely love everything about your ring, diamond, girdle to shank. So structurally beautiful.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely love your ring. Stunning and a true holy grail piece. Beautiful workmanship, too.

Congratulations!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back and look at the pics! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How absolutely beautiful!! Gorgeous diamond and amazing setting. Perfect in every way!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Still stops me in my tracks. I mean my word, look at it! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
magnificent!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LoveMeDo Did I spy this beyonnnnddddd amazing ring up for sale?!?!?!? ;(

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
Omg, Nooooooooo

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
What?? Where? Links pls

CircularBrilliant

Shiny_Rock
What?? Where? Links pls
Here you go :)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Here you go :)

Thanks!! Way out of my budget but it’s so stunning! Fingers crossed it goes to a PS-er

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Why, oh why can't I win the lottery???

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh @LoveMeDo don't sell it!! You had mentioned the size before - are you thinking the overall ring is too big on your hand? If so I would try to sell the setting and keep your INSANELY GORGEOUS, ONE OF A KIND, NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK stone and set it into something more simple!!

Seriously. Your stone was what made me temporarily list my modern EC for sale haha in the thought of pursuing an antique EC like yours! It is just complete perfection, an in my wildest dreams kind of stone!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
@ac117 @nala @ruffrock @icy_jade @Beagles @SandyK @CircularBrilliant

Wow sorry for the delay in answering! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and concern - ha!!

Yeah...to say I’m conflicted is an understatement. I honestly think it’s the MOST gorgeous diamond in the MOST gorgeous setting...but I’m not sure if step cuts and I are the perfect match. Or maybe I just wasn’t used to them after having brilliant stones previously.

I figured I’d list it to see whether or not we’re meant to be. Don’t get me wrong, I cried a little and debate every day if it was the right move...but only time will tell. I don’t know why I do this to myself!!! :wall:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DEAR. LORD. :shock:

How did I miss this??!! I am basically speechless. It is exquisite. Congratulations!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow sorry for the delay in answering! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and concern - ha!!

Yeah...to say I’m conflicted is an understatement. I honestly think it’s the MOST gorgeous diamond in the MOST gorgeous setting...but I’m not sure if step cuts and I are the perfect match. Or maybe I just wasn’t used to them after having brilliant stones previously.

I figured I’d list it to see whether or not we’re meant to be. Don’t get me wrong, I cried a little and debate every day if it was the right move...but only time will tell. I don’t know why I do this to myself!!! :wall:

Let me help you. It was the right move.

However, if you decide differently, I'm sure you'll have a long list of PS members in line to buy that honker!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Let me help you. It was the right move.

However, if you decide differently, I'm sure you'll have a long list of PS members in line to buy that honker!

Haha thank you - it’s actually still listed with Grace. I’m giving it some time to see if anyone falls head over heels for it. :)

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock

It's ok! You will figure it out. Sounds like you need to try on a lot of other big gorgeous rocks before you can make up your mind! Do you have an idea of what you might like instead?

(I started with a pretty modest halo/cluster style ring of round brilliants, then upgraded to an antique oval that I sold, then bought a 3ct modern cushion that I sold, then a 4ct modern EC that I sold, and then a 3ct modern EC that I think I am finally going to stick with, lol)

thecatmom

Rough_Rock
HI!!! I am SO excited to share my long-awaited wedding ring project with you guys! I have been beside myself with anticipation, and it finally finished this week in time for Christmas. I can hardly contain myself!!!!

First, a video and IG post:

As some background, I lost my wedding ring earlier this year, and it was a LONG journey to figure out what I wanted to replace it with. I was all over the place - did I want an antique stone or a modern super ideal? I love so many styles, and it was SO difficult to hone in on just one.

I had my eye on a magnificent 4.34ct D color antique asscher from the Art Deco era (some call it an Emerald, so I’ll go ahead and refer to it as an Asscherald). :D It has a lovely small table, cut corners, and crystal clear depths that are simply mesmerizing!!

I then stumbled onto the setting of my dreams which sealed the deal - it was actually somewhat reminicient of the ring I lost, but a MUCH higher end and far more beautiful version...my tastes have changed immensely (for the better) over the years. :lol: I customized the basket to better suit my style, and a star was born!

Here are a few more beauty shots - I won’t have the ring in my hands until tomorrow, so a million more photos to come!!

18A5EEF8-197B-48E3-BF00-D78BF16D3B27.jpeg
A1C1BF89-1CF2-4C95-855B-01C91CC39D9D.jpeg
B057715A-A6F4-40A0-964D-B0A72E04AF75.jpeg

Thanks for reading!!

This is one of the most beautiful pieces of jewelry ever! Enjoy in good health :)

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
CVB just posted another version of this ring that somebody made, and I got a little bit jealous. Is that a sign?!?!? :lol:

Also, if it belongs to anyone here I hope they post!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results