shape
carat
color
clarity

D is for DREAM - my 4.34ct Antique “Asscherald” Holy Grail is Here!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just dribbled!! This is AMAZING!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LoveMeDo congratulations. Your new ring is Asscheraldelicious!:love: Swoon! Beautiful diamond and gorgeous setting. A masterpiece. Wear her in good health and blingy joy. :appl:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I’m dying over here. That’s drop dead gorgeous!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring! Enjoy her!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like it was made for a queen! Enjoy it you have exquisite taste!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW, gorgeous!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Speechless. Can't wait for more pictures.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
LOVE. Saw on IG and so glad it went to a PS’r. Many many handshots, please. What a fabulous ring!!!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is drop dead gorgeous. Enjoy!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy guacamole that is ring is unbelievable!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is ONE Holy Grail!!! We needs those million pics ASAP! :kiss2:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone!! I’m refreshing my tracking link like crazy over here - and NO I did not sleep a wink!!!! :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o Drop dead gorgeous!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on instagram and am so glad you came to share more pics with us! It’s glorious in every way. I love the SIZE of that stone!! And it’s a D!?!?!?!?! OMG i’m drooling so badly over here. Stalk that package and then drop everything but your ring and camera and give us a much-needed photoshoot! Egad, D-elicious!!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just peed myself its so amazing!!!

Seriously that is one killer diamond ring!!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheer perfection! Can't wait to see hand shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that on Caysie's IG yesterday and commented! I was hoping it was for a PSer! Truly one of my all time favorite rings, EVER! She made the ring that this was based on a few years ago for me with a light violet-blue sapphire, but I didn't put the french cuts. The second time she made it for someone with the french cuts, and it made me wish I had set my antique asscher in that setting!!! Now yours is perfection with that gorgeous diamond in the center! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow I never seen anything like this amazing before. Such a gorgeous diamond that is. You are very lucky.

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Handshot please.... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It is gorgeous!!!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
I saw that on Caysie's IG yesterday and commented! I was hoping it was for a PSer! Truly one of my all time favorite rings, EVER! She made the ring that this was based on a few years ago for me with a light violet-blue sapphire, but I didn't put the french cuts. The second time she made it for someone with the french cuts, and it made me wish I had set my antique asscher in that setting!!! Now yours is perfection with that gorgeous diamond in the center! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

I so appreciate your guidance throughout this process. Seeing your ring really helped me envision what mine might turn out to be!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so appreciate your guidance throughout this process. Seeing your ring really helped me envision what mine might turn out to be!

All I can say its, it could not have been set in any better setting than this one! I absolutely LOVE yours, and that diamond is a dream, too! I really mean it, I'd put it in my top three favorite rings ever, and I am not sure what the other two are at the moment! :lol:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
I saw this on instagram and am so glad you came to share more pics with us! It’s glorious in every way. I love the SIZE of that stone!! And it’s a D!?!?!?!?! OMG i’m drooling so badly over here. Stalk that package and then drop everything but your ring and camera and give us a much-needed photoshoot! Egad, D-elicious!!!!

On my way!!!!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8C4C98C9-9F1E-434D-88B9-B4E35CAE2DAB.gif

Holy guacamole, this is gorgeous! I can’t wait to see your hand shots.

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Amazing setting!

How do you feel about the bezel setting affecting light performance? Did you notice it at all? Or does this not count as a bezel?

I love the way bezels let you see the full corners on step cuts but I keep hearing the make them less sparkly.

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Amazing setting!

How do you feel about the bezel setting affecting light performance? Did you notice it at all? Or does this not count as a bezel?

I love the way bezels let you see the full corners on step cuts but I keep hearing the make them less sparkly.

Yes, it is a bezel and I asked the exact same question! Turns out a well done bezel can actually improve the performance of a stone - and this bezel is absolutely pristine!! I considered going with prongs but I just loved the clean seamless look of the bezel too much!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Ok guys - IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! I am honestly shaking, it's beyond amazing. Photos DO NOT do it justice. It's gorgeous in the pics, but in real life - HOLY MOLY!!!!!!! I cannot believe this piece of art belongs to me. My husband is now freaking out about getting it insured ASAP. HA! It is REALLY massive - I'm going to have to get used to that, but it's just so phenomenally stunning and gorgeous. Here are a few photos, and I'll be sure to take more soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results