clarity

CvB emerald pendant reset

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
That’s beautiful!!!!!! I can’t wait to see back shots! What type of chain are you going to use?

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Amazingly gorgeous!!!!
Anxiously awaiting mod shots please...

Papillion

Rough_Rock
This stunning pendant started out as a ring I bought about 10 years ago. It’s a 4 ct Colombian emerald that was set in a white gold setting with diamonds. Sadly I just didn’t wear it. If I’m not wearing a piece, I feel that I need to sell it or have it remade into something else. I don’t like my beautiful jewelry pieces sitting in my safe.

I reached out to Caysie well over a year ago to try and figure out what to do. We shared so many ideas back and forth. Rings and pendants. I finally decided on this pendant. Once we had the idea, I knew this was it! I could see it in my head and couldn’t wait to see it in person.

Wow oh wow! It didn’t disappoint! Of all my jewelry projects
this might have taken my breath away the most...with the exception of my 5 ct ACA (I still stare at it in awe of the sparkle.)

it’s huge. Just smaller than a quarter. I’ll take some more photos soon. I still need to buy a chain for it. I think I will buy a short and long chain. It will need to be hefty because this pendant is HEAVY!

And can we have a moment for all the beautiful engraving! Swoon! Thank you Caysie ❤️

62142E70-D776-4A96-A755-A1EBF0F30B0A.jpeg 1B8DA070-7B8C-49AD-9A1C-B28AE6A0FD61.jpeg 90F9271A-8F97-45CF-BDFF-FB59FCE04362.jpeg 7420C028-02D4-4939-B211-01FCF88A0F2D.jpeg

That is gorgeous! I love that art deco design, and the engraving is to die for. Did you use asschers or carre cuts for the side stones?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well THAT'S stunning! What a beautiful jewel - in the truest sense of the term!

Congratulations! :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! The colors are gorgeous!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
I purchased the first necklace today (the shorter one). I went with a simple 16 inch flexible snake chain. I'm sooooo excited about the longer chain we found today. We had to order it but wow oh wow, it's so amazing! It's a square chain with some pave stations. I can't wait to get it and show you all. But until then, here are some neck shots with the simple 16 inch chain. Hair in pony and super casual :)

By the way, the sales woman was blown away by the pendant. She kept looking at it in awe of the hand engraving and asked where I acquired it. When I told her it was CvB, Caysie...she knew her right away and said she followed her! Small world.

Emerald necklace photos.jpg Emerald photos 2.jpg Emerald photos 3.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so beautiful on you!
:love:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I purchased the first necklace today (the shorter one). I went with a simple 16 inch flexible snake chain. I'm sooooo excited about the longer chain we found today. We had to order it but wow oh wow, it's so amazing! It's a square chain with some pave stations. I can't wait to get it and show you all. But until then, here are some neck shots with the simple 16 inch chain. Hair in pony and super casual :)

By the way, the sales woman was blown away by the pendant. She kept looking at it in awe of the hand engraving and asked where I acquired it. When I told her it was CvB, Caysie...she knew her right away and said she followed her! Small world.

Emerald necklace photos.jpg Emerald photos 2.jpg Emerald photos 3.jpg

So glad you shared these pics! It’s so beautiful!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
So amazing. You wear it beautifully!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely amazing!!!! Quite the transformation! Thank you so very much for sharing this piece with us.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
The perfect transformation! It also looks like it's going to be quite a versatile piece as well. That gorgeous emerald certainly deserves to see the light of day, it positively glows!!!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Jaw dropping!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results