CvB diamond bezel pendant

Kbell

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Classic beauty... I love it!!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I need this necklace in my life! Beautiful.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi OecCrystal!This is amazing!!! I am so happy to see the diamond in her new setting!! Woweee is that pendant incredible. I really like how so much light still gets i through the sides. I also love the bead chain. It's really amazing how a setting brings out the beauty in a stone, she looks even more beautiful than when I had her loose. CvB really did one amazing job on this. Congrats!!! The neck shot is amazing...makes me want to get one! I'm curious does this flip on you?

Last edited:

OECrystal

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! And a BIG thank you, goldenfire, for your for making the pendant possible! I can't wait to see your earrings!

The stone faces up super white and I really have a hard time seeing any color. It is very sparkly, too! It doesn't flip at all and is very comfortable. I have slept with it on and didn't notice it at all. I love the pendant so much I may need some matching earrings.... :D

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have had the pleasure of working with CvB on several projects. She is always very responsive and fun to work with. She has an amazing eye for design and I am always impressed by the beauty and detail of her work. I cannot wait to work with her on our next project, whatever that may be :mrgreen: Caysie designed this beautiful pendant with my requested design elements. Diamond is 1.26 M VS2 faint fluorescence in platinum migraine bezel, platinum ball chain 16". I does not flip at all and is very comfortable for daily wear. I plan to get a few different types of chains (rolo, wheat) to be able to change up the look.

IMG_1094.JPG IMG_1093.JPG IMG_1096.JPG IMG_1104.JPG IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1110.JPG
Gorgeous!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Matching earrings would be AMAZING!!! I seriously want a set just like that lol...

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your CvB pendant is breathtakingly beautiful!! :loopy: So much so that I am seriously considering having Caysie reset my pendant stone (currently in a BGD Barbara bezel pendant setting, but it flips quite a bit!). Your pendant is absolutely gorgeous and has the perfect amount of detail!! :love: Congrats!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this! It looks wonderful on you.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the setting and the details

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful, classic setting! So elegant. I love the milgrain.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you had an issues with it not sitting correctly on your chest (does it tilt down at all)?

Last edited:

OECrystal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all of the love, everyone!

@carbonfan - Do it! You will not regret having Caysie re-set your stone. She really knows what she is doing and how to prevent flipping.

@Wewechew - I have had no issues with the pendant not sitting correctly. It does occasionally tip downward briefly but quickly rights itself as I move. I think this happens more so because of the pendant slightly "sticking" to my skin and not because of the design.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect, classic piece. You'll be able to wear it all day everyday. Great choice and design.

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for all of the love, everyone!

@carbonfan - Do it! You will not regret having Caysie re-set your stone. She really knows what she is doing and how to prevent flipping.
Thank you for the encouragement, OECrystal! I have reached out to Caysie but I realize that she is swamped at the moment. I am in no rush, but would love to pursue a reset so hopefully I will hear back soon. I will keep you posted! I truly love the timeless beauty of your piece; it is absolutely gorgeous!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results