shape
carat
color
clarity

Cute St. Patrick''s Day E-Ring Joke

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
St. Patrick''s Day Engagement
An Irishman by the name of O''Mally proposed to his girl on St. Patrick''s Day. He gave her a ring with a synthetic diamond. The excited young lass showed it to her father, a jeweler. He took one look at it and saw it wasn''t real. The young lass, on learning it wasn''t real, returned to her future husband and protested vehemently about his cheapness.
"It was in honor of St. Patrick''s Day," he smiled. "I gave you a sham rock."

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
cute kimber!! Very appropriate for today and this board!!

I have a contribution for st. pattys day too! I have my very own irish step dancer now! My little neice started taking lessons in the fall and got to dance today! They normally don''t let the little ones dance out in the public events.. but they were dancing at my dad''s restaurant where both me and my sister work.. so they let her! She''s only 4.. but she''s doing really well so far.. and SHE LOVES IT! She told my mom that it is "one of her talents" and she had no shame in admitting that she did a fantastic job. :)

mequinnirishdance.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
one more.. I''m a VERY proud auntie

quinndancing.JPG

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
Oh, she is so cute! and I love her costume.

Yeah, someone emailed that to me, and I thought it was very appropriate for this board:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results