shape
carat
color
clarity

cut corned square brilliant..problem because of SI2..link to site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tdiddy

Shiny_Rock
i think the princess is gorgeous as well. if GOG says it is and it''s eye clean, sounds like a great pick to me. i think from earlier threads you were looking at princesses to begin with - maybe it''s just meant to be!

btw - the other is gorgeous as well. i''m biased towards any square/rectangular shape though and had a tough time deciding btw a radiant vs. princess. in the end the princess won b/c of the setting we chose and i have to say my princess sparkles like crazy.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Btw, is a 1.54 going to fit in the ring you chose at the jewelry store?

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
Umm..I am assuming that it would fit. The center now has a 1.21 in it. I asked the manager at the mall store and she said they just have to redo the prongs. The diamond isn''t flush or anything. The diamond sticks up. (i don''t know correct terms!)

Talking to Eddie, the broker, tomorrow for specs. So far he has 2 princess cuts for me to see which sound good!. I know this of them, they are both certified, GIA I believe. The 1.30 is an ideal cut and the 1.50 is very good or excellent. The 1.30 looks larger because it is spread more.

Below them is a somewhat comparison to prices on White Flash. (his commission, no tax is the total..will try to ''negociate'')

1.50 G SI1 $8400

WF same is $8800-9500

1.30 H VS1 $7100

WF G VS1 is around $8000

He is also getting a couple of 1.5 Radiants to look at. My friend, which sends everyone to him, is going with me on Thursday. I have a feeling that will be the day. I do still love the CCB above, but the SI2 worries me, but I will STILL see if its available and may order it just to take a look.

courtneyclv

Shiny_Rock
My friend and I are going tomorrow to look at three stones, the 1.30 princess, 1.50 princess, 1.50 radiant

Any advice????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results