shape
carat
color
clarity

customization from Shane?

iheartsparkles

Rough_Rock
My current e-ring and band are from Shaneco. and with their upgrade policy of giving you 100% back on the upgrade, I can't really afford to get the LM setting I reallllly want! so..
I am wondering if anyone has purchased a ring from Shane and had it customized.. particularly I want to Bezel a halo.
I called the store and they said it would be best to come in and speak with the actual jewelry design person - I live a good ways from the store so I thought I'd check here first if anyone has had an experience with this?!
& please don't tell me to just cash in my ring for something else and get the Leon that would be much more worth it.. DH said it's not in the budget for both! :cry:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I am unclear on what you want to do. Do you want to take your current setting and have a halo added? Or are you looking for a new setting? Or are you hoping to get Shaneco to customize one of their existing settings?

iheartsparkles

Rough_Rock
hoping to customize one of their existing pieces!
I am going to have to go in to really see, but I know lots of people on here have gotten custom work done from all over?! hoping for some ones pics..really :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shaneco has some halo heads to use already to customize your ring. I would go talk to them in person as they are pretty non-committal over the phone or through email. I had them made some diamond dangle earrings which they said they couldn't do when I emailed them but were very cooperative making them once I was in the store with pictures of what I wanted. I am a major fan of the Shane Company and their upgrade policy is terrific. Good luck.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you give us a link to the setting you want to customize? Someone might be able to tell you if it should be doable or not.

iheartsparkles

Rough_Rock
here is the link to the one I want..http://www.shaneco.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?X=41045845&C0=1&C1=3&C3=95

I really like dainty halos and rings in general.. but I keep scratching my baby with my high solitaire setting.

if anyone has an other ideas about where to find something kind of skinny/dainty like this?

I may just trade in my rings and get some earrings or something if they can't do what I want, and save for something from LM or elsewhere I'll be more happy with, but I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to afford something custom like his work. but a girl can dream! :halo:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iheartsparkles, I can't help you with ShaneCo, but I love the ring you posted.

swingirl|1292701607|2800456 said:
I am unclear on what you want to do. Do you want to take your current setting and have a halo added? Or are you looking for a new setting? Or are you hoping to get Shaneco to customize one of their existing settings?
Can this be done? I've often wished I had included a halo to my reset, and wondered if my jewler coiuld possible add a halo, or if he'd tell me I am crazy to ask. (well, he's to polite to say crazy, but he might think it as he let me down gently :o )

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is very pretty, I hope they can do something for you so you won't scratch your baby.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results