shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom rings from Whiteflash are done!!!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
I finally got pictures of my engagement ring (a slightly modified Vatche Caroline from Vatche with a diamond from Whiteflash) and wedding band (a custom eternity band from Whiteflash). The engagement ring diamond is a 2.263 ct. E SI1 and the wedding band has 22 10 pointers.

They are shipping the rings soon, so I don't have hand shots yet, but I will update when I do! Thanks to all of you who posted your thoughts on the wedding band, it helped immensely!

Rings1.jpg

Rings2.jpg

Rings3.jpg

Rings4.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! It's a beautiful, classic set!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is beautiful and an "E" color.....wow, it'll be a knockout on your hand. I love the eternity ring with 4 prongs. It is elegant and gives you the added security in the setting. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Please post hand shots when you receive the rings.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
What a classic and gorgeous set! Enjoy! :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! What changes did you make to the Caroline?

ah7es

Rough_Rock

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Is the final band different from the last CAD we saw? Can't wait to see handshots either!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is going to be stunning on your hand! I look forward to the hand shots! That look is my all time favorite! Every time I see it I wish I would have gone for it! It is beautiful, congratulations!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love both the engagement ring and the eternity band! You made a good decision in the design of the eternity band.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Timeless--gorgeous!!

cheers--Sharon

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa!!! Gorgeous!!! awesome job by WF - can't wait to see the rings on your hand - they look amazing!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! Congrats :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful classical wedding set. Congratulations!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the elegant look of a solitaire with an eternity band. Gorgeous set! Congratulations! :appl:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore the Caroline! Your set looks fabulous! :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning, classic set! And I think I actually like that ring better without the pave on the sides...

Mrsacornblue

Shiny_Rock
I love your set...so classic and elegant!

It's amazing how different the eternity looks in real life than it did in the CADS...I did not much care for the bulkiness and over-abundance of metal in the CADs but the real-life rendering is so pretty! It's a good compromise between the shared prong and the other one you posted.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous set!! Elegant, timeless and beautiful!! :love:

ah7es

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words! I am so thrilled with the results, and I'm dying to get the rings into my hands!

MissGotRocks - the last CAD images that I posted on 3/29 ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/[/URL]) are the ones that the ring was made from. It's such a difference from the CAD to the real thing, and I'm so glad it turned out like I had imagined it in my head.

WF is going to send pictures of the three rings (my two and my fiance's) today and then they're shipping them out either today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have hand shots soon!

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
WOW, the eternity band turned out so much more delicate than the CADs you had posted. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see hand shots.

Beautiful set!! :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ah7es|1333637895|3164098 said:
Thanks for all the kind words! I am so thrilled with the results, and I'm dying to get the rings into my hands!

MissGotRocks - the last CAD images that I posted on 3/29 ([URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/[/URL]) are the ones that the ring was made from. It's such a difference from the CAD to the real thing, and I'm so glad it turned out like I had imagined it in my head.
WF is going to send pictures of the three rings (my two and my fiance's) today and then they're shipping them out either today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have hand shots soon!

Yes, it looks very different from what I imagined as well. So glad that you are so happy with the rings - we'll be waiting for those handshots!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So stunning! How long till you get to wear them???

ah7es

Rough_Rock
AprilBaby|1333641841|3164137 said:

They should be arriving here in the next few days, and then it'll be up to my fiance as to when I get to see them! We are eloping in Anguilla on 6/6, so we aren't taking the traditional route of engagement, wedding, etc. We're young, but we've both been married before, so we wanted this wedding to be just about us. I guess technically he isn't really my fiance...and really he won't ever be since I'm not wearing the rings until we're married! Only my best friend (and now all of PriceScope!) knows we're eloping. It's a secret for everyone else! So hopefully he'll "propose" with the e-ring soon and I'll get to see them both. We've been working on getting the diamond, having the e-ring made, and then designing the wedding band since December, so I'm going crazy with anticipation!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously I love the Caroline, but that eternity turned out extremely well! I love the 4 prongs! :love: Congrats and have a wonderful elopement/honeymoon trip! How romantic!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
ah7es|1333646659|3164197 said:
AprilBaby|1333641841|3164137 said:

They should be arriving here in the next few days, and then it'll be up to my fiance as to when I get to see them! We are eloping in Anguilla on 6/6, so we aren't taking the traditional route of engagement, wedding, etc. We're young, but we've both been married before, so we wanted this wedding to be just about us. I guess technically he isn't really my fiance...and really he won't ever be since I'm not wearing the rings until we're married! Only my best friend (and now all of PriceScope!) knows we're eloping. It's a secret for everyone else! So hopefully he'll "propose" with the e-ring soon and I'll get to see them both. We've been working on getting the diamond, having the e-ring made, and then designing the wedding band since December, so I'm going crazy with anticipation!

I love your e-ring and eternity band, I just had to come back to this thread to look at the rings again. The really are beautiful and matched nicely. Your elopement/honeymoon sounds awesome and romantic!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! And a nice icy white E!! Congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your set is beautiful and classic and I just love it!! I can't wait for hand shots!! :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting to just run off and elope in the Caribbean! Sounds like such a carefree way to get married - I'd do that too, if I were to get married again.

Once you get the rings on, they'll be on for life, so I guess the wait isn't going to be too bad, knowing they are coming soon.... (oh who am I kidding - waiting sucks!!) :rolleyes:

ah7es

Rough_Rock
Whiteflash sent me pictures of all three rings together, which was very nice of them. His ring is the classic Vatche men's 6 mm platinum band. The rings arrived this morning and he picked them up so now it's just a waiting game until I get to see them. I promise I'll post hand shots as soon as possible!

3Rings1.jpg

3Rings2.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results