shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Design Vatche Caroline Ring From Whiteflash!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
I finally received pictures of my custom design Vatche Caroline ring from Whiteflash! I changed the pave basket to solid platinum because I liked the simplicity of it. The diamond is a 2.261 carat E color and the ring is a size 7.5 Whiteflash is making the custom wedding band, so pictures of that to follow when that is finished! Thanks to all of you who posted pictures of your Caroline rings - I have really enjoyed looking at them!

Ring1.jpg

Ring2.jpg

Ring3.jpg

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! So classic and graceful!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic :love: that is going to be a great ring to pair with any kind of wedding band or stackers...gorgeous!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous! I love the classic lines of that... and the prongs. I have a prong fetish! :love: :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! can't wait for handshots!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sleek and elegant!! I love it! Did Vatche do the ring, or did WF do it based off the Caroline?

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is perfect!!!! Please more photos as soon as you get it! :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's just beautiful!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely one of my favorites solitaires! :love: My daughter has that setting!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful! :love: I love that setting. Congratulations!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your nice posts! I don't have the ring yet - Whiteflash is keeping it while they make the custom wedding band and then taking pictures of all the rings (men's wedding band included, also from Vatche) before sending them to us - but I will post real life hand shots at some point. The ring was made by Vatche, but we got the diamond from Whiteflash, so they coordinated it with Vatche. The wedding band will be made by Whiteflash - I liked their rings better than the Vatche common prong eternity band and I wanted to make sure they would sit flush. Diamondseeker 2006, your daughter's ring is one I have looked at many times! Also, Caroline is my favorite name, so this ring was really perfect for me!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really? My daughter's name is Caroline, and I think that is what led her to choose that setting aside from really liking it, of course!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant, great choice. I can't wait to see pics of the band with it. Congrats on your beautiful new ring! :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love this setting!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see hand shots!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful classic ring!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a true beauty! Looking forward to the hand shots!! :appl:

PA-C

Shiny_Rock
Drooling! I love this!!! Can't wait to see the hand pics :)

lkt08

Rough_Rock
I have the Caroline and love it!! Yours is so beautiful, I love the solid basket!!! I am looking forward to seeing what band you picked out :) :)

ah7es

Rough_Rock
lkt08 - what kind of band do you have? Here's a link to the band that Whiteflash is making for me. Since they have the engagement ring from Vatche, I'm hoping they will work together since they're supposed to be making the band to sit flush, but I'd love to hear your thoughts since you actually have the Caroline!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cads-from-whiteflash-just-arrived-your-thoughts-please.172558/[/URL]

lkt08

Rough_Rock
Hi! I actually don't have a band yet, I just got engaged in November. I need to pick one out soon, we are getting married on Sept 1. I went to Tiffany's just to try one on and see what I liked. I thought the one below looked good and sat flush but I'd be a little worried because like people have mentioned, I dont want it to rub against my e-ring and it definitely looked like it would. I'd love something similar to the Tiffan'ys one (but from whiteflash). It kind of looks like the one you are having made except not it's not an eternity :) I also like the traditional look of a plain solid platinum band. Like Diamondseeker said, the Caroline is set very low so it'd be difficult to have a ring sit flush without rubbing against the e-ring. I know some people prefer higher set diamonds but I actually love that mine is lower and was so worried it was going to be too HIGH before I got the ring :) The Caroline is sooooo pretty and classic and the Band you are having custom made will look gorgous with it! I've had mine since November, and I still can't stop staring at it lol

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP00005&mcat=148204&cid=288152&search_params=s+
5-p+18-c+288152-r+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Here are some pics of my ring :) In the post and in the pics, it was a size 5.25. I've gotten it sized down to a 4.25 because it was wayyyy too big on me. Now I'm struggilng to decide if I need to go up to a 4.5 or 4.75 once I get a band with it because I am afraid it would be too tight with two rings on!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-vatche-caroline-w-whiteflash-1-728-aca-diamond.167900/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-vatche-caroline-w-whiteflash-1-728-aca-diamond.167900/[/URL]

Good luck!! Sorry I am NO help hahaha, I'll definitely let post some pics once I get a band though :) :appl:

ah7es

Rough_Rock
lkt08 - your ring is beautiful and your pictures are amazing! Do you know how high the Tiffany's band that you look at sat? I've seen pictures of other Vatche rings (mostly the Royal Crown) with eternity bands and they look great, and they even seemed like they sat lower than the Caroline, but it's so hard to tell from the pictures. Whiteflash has both of my rings, so I'm hoping that they can make sure they work together before sending them to me. I don't care how many carats are in the band - I just want them to match well! I'm debating having them soldered together so that they wouldn't rub, but I don't love the idea of doing that. I also don't want to wear a spacer though, so I'm not sure what to do. Maybe I'll see if I can find some rings around here to try on and see what I think. The Caroline is hard to find in jewelry stores though! Thanks for your thoughts - let me know what band you end up choosing!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I love the Caroline without the diamonds on the basket! :love:
One of my favorite solitaire settings!!

Cachette :))

lkt08

Rough_Rock
If you look in my pics I have a couple profile views of the ring that kind of show how low it is. I wish I would have taken a pic of the Tiffany's ring with my ring, totally forgot. When I had both on, It basically covered the bottom part of the prongs when you looked at it from the profile. Not sure if that makes sense or not. It didn't cover the basket part though. From a top down view it looked amazing together and the rings were almost the exact same thickness. ( sorry i don't know all the jewelry lingo lol). I didn't get to see the Caroline before I got mine either and it drove me nearly insane hahahah. It was a nice surprise though since I knew about it but had never seen it. I know what you mean that it's really hard to tell in photos but I will say this, I was the same way about not wanting any gap or space between the rings. When I hadn't picked out the Caroline yet, I was looking at the Tiffany novo and if u look at pics with the matching band, the gap looks HUGE in pictures. I tried them on in person and it was so teeny tiny, I bet once you tried the rings on, you would make peace with the gap bc it's so so small, and when people look at your rings they are gonna notice a huge rock not a tiny small space :). Good luck! Your going to be do happy with your Caroline!!!

ah7es

Rough_Rock
For any of you who didn't see the new link with the hand shots, here it is:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/handshots-vatche-caroline-and-whiteflash-eternity.173959/#post-3179738#p3179738']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/handshots-vatche-caroline-and-whiteflash-eternity.173959/#post-3179738#p3179738[/URL]

Hopefully it will help anyone who is looking at the Caroline to see what it looks like in real life and in normal size. It is an incredibly delicate ring, and I don't think that comes across very well in the professional pictures because they are so enlarged. I can't recommend this ring highly enough to anyone who is looking for a classic four prong solitaire!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results