shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Halo Advice

MKS77

Rough_Rock
I have started looking for the perfect engagement ring for my girlfriend and I have come to realize to get the ring she wants I am going to have to go with a custom design.
I'm looking for a custom Halo setting with milgrain and hand engraving on the band. Who you recommend for this type of ring? I have read good things about BE here as well as Leon Mege although I'm worried LE maybe over my budget. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor Canera is highly recommended here for his halos. Do a search on his name and you can find many examples photos and stories of his work.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Do you have inspiration photos and a budget in mind (It'll help us recommend vendors.)? Do you have a preference for CAD & cast, or hand forged work?
Since I don't know what kind of halo style you have in mind, I will also suggest Erika Winters because her milgrain work is one of the finest. EW, VC, and SK will most likely be similar in price to LM.

MKS77

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses. I'm hoping to keep the setting around 3k, does that seem reasonable? That said, I want to make sure I'm getting a quality ring. I don't want to end up regretting my decision trying to save a little money. I don't necessarily have a strong opinion CAD & cast vs. hand forged. I have some inspiration photos I can post when I back to my computer.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As others have stated, LM, VC and SK will be out of your budget.
Chris at BE can try to work within your budget.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What shape/Cut, and size of center stone are you considering?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ has a bunch of very good benches - pretty sure they could do what you want within budget!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results