Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congrats on your baby girls!! :appl:

I keep checking this thread to see if there are pictures :naughty:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey FireStar,

Would you like to talk w/my DH??? :D That ring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! :D I hope she enjoys it and that you have years and years of joy with your girls. :D

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous ring and a fantastic gift! I can't wait for more pics!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FireStar|1314431170|3001300 said:
Hi Yssie,

She finds it very comfortable - similar to how an eternity band would fit/feel. When working on the design, my goal with the ring's architecture was to provide all day comfort, and so the melees are integrated into the band itself instead of sitting 'on' it. Whiteflash did a top-notch job with fabrication.

Btw, your ring is beautiful! I think flanking 20 pointers would complement it nicely. :D

Cheers,
FireStar

Yes, I see what you mean - the last two don't protrude from the plane of the shank all that much, they're set pretty deeply into the shank. Fantastic foresight :appl:

Will she wear a band with it?

Bplex

Rough_Rock
What a lovely gift! Can't wait for the handshots

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I keep checking back for handshots!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What a thoughtful and gorgeous gift!

FireStar

Rough_Rock
Hi Folks,

Back with some hand shots - sorry about the poor lighting...halogens in the evening coupled with a 'point + shoot' camera = best I can do for now. Will be back with more soon. Hard to convey the amazing optical performance of these stones...they just sparkle.

FireStar

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

FireStar

Rough_Rock
Yssie said:
Yes, I see what you mean - the last two don't protrude from the plane of the shank all that much, they're set pretty deeply into the shank. Fantastic foresight :appl:

Will she wear a band with it?

Hi Yssie,

Sorry for the delayed response. She wears this ring by itself as it provides excellent coverage. Also, as the stones sit virtually on her finger, a companion band would cover up the profile of the stones. DW alternates her rings depending on the day.

Have you decided to take the plunge with the 20 pointers? :naughty:

Cheers,
FireStar

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a GORGEOUS ring in every aspect!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it looks fantastic on her hand :) thank you so much for coming back with pictures! that really is a beautiful ring you created :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, for heaven's sake, this is one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen!! I just love it, so elegant, classic and timeless, and looks fantastic on her hand!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this ring....it looks wonderful on your lovely wife's hand too. I wouldn't wear another ring with it either.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good lord. That is just not fair. It is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS on her hand!

No - no resets for me until my ring expires from wear and tear - in, oh, ten, twenty years? I do love my ring as it is... and I can only imagine how big my WANTS folder will be by then! :devil:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is going to seem like a strange compliment, but you just made my day! I've been thinking about a graduated eternity that looked like that but I've never seen one and I think I first talked about it 4-5 years ago and it is just not in my future as much as I have thought about it and this is exactly it - you manifested my dream ring! I'm thrilled for you :) If I ever win a lottery be aware that I will beg you to let me copy that ;-) It's perfect and gorgeous and I'm just a little bit jealous :) But not so much I am not happy for you! Yay you! I don't respond to most smtr threads (I look but...) but I can't stop myself here, nor can I say too much about this - I hope you wear it in good health for the rest of your life :) Amazing! perfect :)

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
That truly is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen and it looks so elegant on her hand.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results