shape
carat
color
clarity

cusion concave sapphire diamond e-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
The sapphire and setting really go well together. Congrats.
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice Jenrug-this is one of my new favorites!
10.gif
Congrats on the engagement! What kind of grad school are you in? (sorry if this has been asked before)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love your ring! The color is gorgeous & the jeweler did a fantastic job on the setting. What a stunning choice! I agree--no compromises here!

If you''re inclined to take more pictures, I''d love to see a close-up shot of that sapphire. I think concave cut stones are so stunning & unique.
30.gif

Oh, and most importantly, congrats on your engagement & welcome (officially) to Pricescope!
36.gif
35.gif

JenRug

Rough_Rock
thanks everyone! i will try to take more pictures tonight. maybe i can catch some daylight to take them without flash...

as far as the wedding band, i was actually thinking of getting the tiffs legacy band since that way i''ll get *something* tiffanys!

oh and i''m in grad school for my ph.d. in physics.
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!!!!!!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful ring. Great choices you''ve made. Can''t wait to see more photos esp an up close of the stone.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I love the combination of sapphires and diamonds and a cushion cut to boot?! You have a beautiful ring. Congratulations!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Jen - your ring is BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE IT!

btw, I''m also a ''burgher...

I was born here, left when I was six...and I came back here for law school in 1998.

I love this town...and I LOVE my STILLERS!!!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a lovely ring! congratulations!! i love the idea of a concave sapphire for an e-ring.

i second the other gal who asked if you could share the online jeweler you used for the ring portion, as i have a friend who wanted something like the legacy, but wasn''t sure who could make a more affordable version.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
As a girl with a colored halo ring as well, i must say I LOVE your ring. It is absolutely stunning!!!!! Wear it in happiness and good health!

JenRug

Rough_Rock
here is a better picture of the stone -- but i can''t focus close-up without the flash, so sorry! still, i think you can see most of the concave features and sparkle.
10.gif

we went with icestore for the custom job. we told him what we wanted and 3 weeks later we had a ring. there wasn''t much interaction (ie with wax molds, etc) but i guess if you have faith, i''d recommend! for me it was a nice way of having the best of both worlds -- participating in the e-ring shopping, but still being suprised in the end!

thanks for all of your nice comments. i''m a very lucky girl, my fiance is a great guy.
9.gif

klarug4.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a lovely choice.
It''s beautiful

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stunning Ring and nice close up photo Jenrug...I love the setting!
21.gif

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
It''s a stunner! But I''m biased as since I received a sapphire halo as an ering myself. =)
Congrats on your engagement

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
yummy! That was my first idea for an e-ring..it''s just lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results