shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion with Medium Blue Fluorescence - HELP

Young-Buck

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescope community,

I need your advice on this elongated cushion cut stone. GIA report attached -- they quoted me $7,737.

Thoughts??

Attachments

• 1172719233.pdf
    586.4 KB · Views: 74

Young-Buck

Rough_Rock

screen_shot_2016-12-08_at_3.png

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any photo of the diamond?

Young-Buck

Rough_Rock
Hi Flyingpig -- yes, I've attached a few. It's sitting next to a 1.31 Radiant.

img_18.jpeg

img_4031.jpeg

img_4030.jpeg

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi!

Is this the style of cushion you are looking for? What you posted is a very particular kind of facet pattern. Some like it, some don't, and many don't know the difference.

Re: cost, Its high in terms of price but not insanely high.

For example- Here is another modified cushion ( so more fragmented vs. broader flashes, similar to what you picked previously) still super white and high clarity. Also elongated. And it's 1K cheaper

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/1.20-carat-f-color-vvs1-clarity-sku-2205492

Im not saying this is the best diamond out there, but it can help show where you are in terms of a value proposition. So if you are looking for a deal- no, what you are showing is not a deal. If you are looking for the biggest and best diamond- no, the one your picked probably isn't that either.

Can you post your budget, minimum color and clarity you need, and why you are searching for a cushion? That will help guide people to helping you.

Like jerry mcguire said- help us help you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results