shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion with Medium Blue Fluorescence - HELP

Young-Buck

Rough_Rock
Hello Pricescope community,

I need your advice on this elongated cushion cut stone. GIA report attached -- they quoted me $7,737.

Thoughts??

Attachments

• 1172719233.pdf
    586.4 KB · Views: 74

Young-Buck

Rough_Rock
Hi Flyingpig -- yes, I've attached a few. It's sitting next to a 1.31 Radiant.

img_18.jpeg

img_4031.jpeg

img_4030.jpeg

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi!

Is this the style of cushion you are looking for? What you posted is a very particular kind of facet pattern. Some like it, some don't, and many don't know the difference.

Re: cost, Its high in terms of price but not insanely high.

For example- Here is another modified cushion ( so more fragmented vs. broader flashes, similar to what you picked previously) still super white and high clarity. Also elongated. And it's 1K cheaper

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/cushion-cut/1.20-carat-f-color-vvs1-clarity-sku-2205492

Im not saying this is the best diamond out there, but it can help show where you are in terms of a value proposition. So if you are looking for a deal- no, what you are showing is not a deal. If you are looking for the biggest and best diamond- no, the one your picked probably isn't that either.

Can you post your budget, minimum color and clarity you need, and why you are searching for a cushion? That will help guide people to helping you.

Like jerry mcguire said- help us help you!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.