shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Vs. Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
Is there a HUGE sparkle difference between round and cushion cuts (given both their specs are very good)?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every cushion is going to be different, so you''re going to have to see the stone to decide that!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/31/2009 9:37:02 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Every cushion is going to be different, so you''re going to have to see the stone to decide that!
Ditto.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
With a modern, excellently cut cushion IMO, no. My best friend has a gorgeous ACA round from Whiteflash. I have a modern cushion brilliant from ERD. Both are about the same size, and both sparkle beautifully. When next to each other they both light up, and the sparkles are different, but I don't think one really outshines the other per se.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having both an excellently cut RB and cushion, my opinion is that they both sparkle a ton, but the sparkle is different. It''s like asking if you prefer vanilla or chocolate.

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
Thanks for giving me a better idea of what to expect :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results