shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Vs. Round Brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
Is there a HUGE sparkle difference between round and cushion cuts (given both their specs are very good)?

Every cushion is going to be different, so you''re going to have to see the stone to decide that!

Date: 1/31/2009 9:37:02 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Every cushion is going to be different, so you''re going to have to see the stone to decide that!
Ditto.

With a modern, excellently cut cushion IMO, no. My best friend has a gorgeous ACA round from Whiteflash. I have a modern cushion brilliant from ERD. Both are about the same size, and both sparkle beautifully. When next to each other they both light up, and the sparkles are different, but I don't think one really outshines the other per se.

Having both an excellently cut RB and cushion, my opinion is that they both sparkle a ton, but the sparkle is different. It''s like asking if you prefer vanilla or chocolate.

Thanks for giving me a better idea of what to expect :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP