shape
carat
color
clarity

cushion setting - calling Marvel???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlecarrot

Rough_Rock
I''m a long time lurker and this is my first post! My boyfriend proposed 3 weeks ago and I accepted joyfully, and am now looking for the perfect ring. This ring was posted by Marvel on a thread some time back and I love it. If you''re around, Marvel (sorry - don''t know how to send a private message!) ...do you remember who the setting was by? I''d love to have a ring like this made. By the way - thanks for all the great threads...I would never have known there were so many options without this site and forum!

Splitshankcushionsetting.jpg

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Good morning littlecarrot --- or not yet goodnight for me (yay law exam time!). Although I am not Marvel, I beleive that the setting you have chosen is by Daniel K. His settings are sold at Pearlmans if I am not mistaken.

Here is the link.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/daniel-k-jewelry/rings/

Cheers!!! Marvel may come along later and give you more details. BTW we do not have PM capabilities anymore, so posting a thread with the particular person's name in it (just like you did) is definitely the best bet to get a response from them.

Beautiful setting choice BTW!!! One of my favourites, but it is out of my budget!!! Good luck with your search and please some back with some pictures of whatever you end up with!!!

ETA --- the setting is also done with an asscher on that Perlmans page --- if that interests you.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hi littlecarrot! I am also not Marvel, but Mimikins is right - that is a Daniel K setting. The name of that setting is the Split Crown (he also makes a "Split Shank" which splits further around the sides; the split crown doesn''t split until right up close to the center stone.) I tried it on at a store and it was my first ring-love! I absolutely adore it and hope you''ll post ten million pictures if you get it!!!
9.gif
And congratulations on your engagement, and welcome to PS!
4.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually tried on that ring at Pearlmans and it''s gorgeous.
You can read about and see hand shots here

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, here''s a little teaser in case you didn''t clink on the link
3.gif

pearlmansdanielkcush2.jpg

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I forgot my manners in my haze last night!!!

Congratulations on your engagment and best wishes for your ring shopping!!!

Welcome to PS of course!!!
35.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Littlecarrot, Congratulations on your engagement!! You can always count on PSer's to come through. I think it is a Daniel K. I don't really have any more information on it, but would love to hear more about your stone
36.gif

Here's a link to the ring on Pearlmans.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Love the split shank.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results