shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion H&A vs. Jubilee or Regent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jtclost

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any experience comparing a cushion h&a vs. a jubilee or regent in person? I am trying to decide if I like the cushion with h&a symetry. Will I get the same light return as one of these others? Why did someone bother makeing a jubilee or regent if there is already a square diamond with h&a symetry? Any help will be appreciated. So many cuts, so confusing.

Thanks,
JTC

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I suggest all three!

This is the best site for such stones in one place. If you do a search on this site, you can see that people have posted pictures of these stones. There are even pictures of these stones together...

This post may help, although it does not have the cushion:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jubilee-queen-of-hearts-regent.15983/

Regent is almost round shaped, like a bit of a stop sign with 2 sloping facets on the corner, not just the corners cut off...

The Jubilee is more squared, and has longer sides with cut corners (Hearts and Arrows)

Cushion actually has a softer shape, and instead of being squarish, has a bit more bulge to it, like a puffy Jubilee. Again, this is more rounded, but not as stop signesque as the Regent...

Each has a very unique look, whether they are are H&A or not. Check out their shapes and see which appeals to you most...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
This picture shows a .67 Queen of Hearts, a .64 Jubilee and a .68 Regent:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results