shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Cut E Ring + Wedding Band...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I have not posted on here in a while! Many of you helped me purchase my stone and decide on the setting for my e-ring... Anyway, we recently got our wedding bands, and the jeweler gave me the option of miligraining mine. He also said it would not be a problem to go back and miligrain my e-ring as well... Anyway, I can't decide if I should have the set done, or keep it as it is -- so I thought I'd turn to you guys again for your thoughts. :) Please let me know what you think. I do love the e ring as it is, but... I do love miligraining too.
31.gif
I'm torn.

(More pics to come)

Ring size 6 1/4 - diamond, 2.04, I, SI1, 64 depth, 58 table, no flor

Take care, - CC

ccring2x.jpg

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!! I would leave it the way it is. It looks so fluid and beautiful. Did I say Gorgeous?!?

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Last One!

ccset1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh GORGEOUS ring!!! I like it as is too.... kind of like the clean Daniel K ones with no milligraining. Especially since the prongs are polished & substantial. It''s a nice contrast for me: antique stone with clean, sleek, polished sides. Okay, that''s my vote. As is.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I agree, it''s beautiful, as is! I would not change a thing!

I wish you well,

Bridget

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. It looks great the way it is.
2.gif

blondie76

Rough_Rock
I agree with the masses here! It is just so stunning and I like the constrast between the polished edges and the diamonds. Good luck either way, and really, either way it will remain gorgeous!
1.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks PERFECT the way it is....just beautiful!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I would say no milgraining! I love it just the way it is!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh absolutely I would leave it the way it is - it''s absolutely beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, leave it be. It''st gorgeous the way it is, no milgraining!!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Me too. I say no milgraining. Absolutely beautiful ring!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to vote against the masses here and say it would look even mmore delicate with the miligraining.
19.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Another vote for no milgraining.
Your rings are splendid, and I think the milgraining will make them look too fussy. :)

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I am going with the rest, no milgrain. Beautiful cushion cut, one of my favs!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I would leave the ring be, it is very lovely. While I do think it could look wonderful with the milgraining what happens if you get it milgrained and they do a poor job, or you simply don’t like it as much.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I LOVE your ring as it is!! It''s stunning (another one of my favorites) and I love the clean lines!! More Pics please!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
OH YUMMY!!! It is so pretty!!! More pics please!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! I wouldn''t change a thing, it''s perfect as is!!

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliments everyone! I''m so happy you all like it! Here''s some more pictures... (These ones are not quite as nice though.) I appreciate your thoughts on miligraining as well! Keep them coming. CC

ccnew1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s a great shot. I love love your ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like it as is too. You have a gorgeous stone and the setting looks perfect with it..

cushioncut

Shiny_Rock
Ok....

Thank you everyone for your kind words on my ring(s) and for your opinions. I am still obsessing over this decision, and hoping to get some more mid-week opinions...

I''m thinking my ring would look something like this miligrained... Does this change anyone''s mind?

I''m so tempted to go for it - I do think I''d like the wedding band more miligrained, but I there is the chance that I''d like the e-ring less. Of course, I could like it more!!

Anyway, if anyone new (or anyone old who feels like helping me obsess) is on this thread, I''d really appreciate more feedback.

Thanks - MJ

ccmili.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, I ADORE it as is!!!
30.gif
It''s totally one of my all time favorites!!! I think I would far prefer it without milgraining...although that last pic is nice too.... But I think it is PERFECT just the way it is! More pics please!
12.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results