Better attempt

Sorry about upside down but I upload it the correct way then appears rotated

_4181.jpeg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. Got it. No. Original is better.

JJJackson

Rough_Rock
Render of my suggestion and leaning toward the original curve design.

Also changed the claw to be more claw like on the end rather than a solid ball, for some reason think it makes less clunky

Thanks again

_1224.png

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't notice the prongs until just now. Can you ask the bench if they can do delicate claw prongs? It may look more sleek that way.

Also, I much prefer the original swoop of the shoulders. I think it flows naturally up towards the baskets and lends a fluidity to the design. With the original, the shoulder meets the baskets in a way that is more cohesive. But go with whatever you think she'll like better ::) .

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
JDDN|1466004110|4044318 said:
I didn't notice the prongs until just now. Can you ask the bench if they can do delicate claw prongs? It may look more sleek that way.

Also, I much prefer the original swoop of the shoulders. I think it flows naturally up towards the baskets and lends a fluidity to the design. With the original, the shoulder meets the baskets in a way that is more cohesive. But go with whatever you think she'll like better ::) .
Ditto.

JJJackson

Rough_Rock
Thank you JDDN and Gypsy for the advice I will ask for the delicate claw prong.

Think I'm almost there after much appreciated feedback from you all, definitely have a better ring now than I could have done without this forum

Thanks again

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our pleasure, please post final ring so we can enjoy it with you. It's going to be quite stunning.

JJJackson

Rough_Rock
Hi All - so the main news is I now have a fiancé and she absolutely loves the ring .... phew .... Thought I would post some of the photos taken by the jeweller to show you how it turned out.

Thanks again to all that contributed and particularly Gypsy who recommended an absolutely stunning diamond.

Cheers
Jake

_5711.jpeg

_5713.jpeg

_5714.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!!
What a fabulous outcome! The ring looks absolutely stunning on her. It's a beautiful ring. I hope you will post more pics.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results