shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Brilliant, 2.01, 1.10 ratio, G, VS2, VG Polish, Good Symm for $17.3K -- Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks good.

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Here are the pictures (BIG thanks to CharmyPoo!).

Please give me your honest opinion (good and bad). Please be sure to note the number on the picture so I know where your comments are directed towards. Pics with "m" were taken by Mark.

Thanks!
19.gif

Cushion pics on picasa

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Just a note about 13 and 14 - probably should be ignored. I was trying to balance the camera and tilt the aset scope. Didn't work out too well and the photo isn't reflective of what the aset scope actually showed.

PS: I just found three more photos I took and sent them to you.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Charmy,
Your photos rock! Mark should pay you to start photographing his stones! I''ve got half a mind to go bump your thread in case you have any updates on your search...

Blinginator,
It looks beeeeeautiful. How great that CharmyPoo was able to lend her eyes and photo skills to your search! If it were my purchase (and I''m a bit A/R about such things), I would just make sure to ask Mark about the girdle thinness and the inclusions (is it eyeclean and is there anything that would pose a structural risk near the thin part(s) of the girdle) - if those things checked out, I could see that stone lighting up any setting you put it in and throwing rainbows all over the place. It''s lovely - the shape of that stone is pretty captivating.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! Great pics Charmy!! And...great diamond Blinginator!! I think it looks really amazing!! Very nice chunky facets!!
21.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It looks dreamy!!! Wow!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I think it is beautiful! Wow!

sillysweetie

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 1:31:26 PM
Author: pixley
Ooh, Sillysweetie - I love dasman''s cushion; it''s such a beauty!

CharmyPoo - How did it go today? - Any reviews on Blinginator''s and your cushions at ERD?

Yes, I LOVE dasman''s stone too. Actually his and scarlet''s are my favourites! (I love their long culet and faceting)

I think Blinginator''s one look quite similar to theirs seeing CharmyPoo''s photos.

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 9:41:53 PM
Author: pixley
Charmy,

Your photos rock!

Blinginator,

If it were my purchase (and I''m a bit A/R about such things), I would just make sure to ask Mark about the girdle thinness and the inclusions (is it eyeclean and is there anything that would pose a structural risk near the thin part(s) of the girdle)...

I agree, Charmy''s pics do rock and were so helpful.

I spoke to Mark about these potential areas of worry like the very thin girdle and feathers that could be cause for concern, but he assured me that I would have nothing to worry about. He also reassured me of it being eyeclean.

Right now I am in the process of finding an independent appraiser just to reassure me and for insurance purposes.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
The stone looks very nice

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is a sparkler. Wow! CP sure takes better pictures than Mark.
9.gif

Blinginator

Rough_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results