canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

All very beautiful! Hope you are well Miss B! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I decided to retire 3 piercings. One was a forward helix that was constantly irritated (see below): Screenshot_20230708_164615_Gallery.jpg

24 hours later the hole has closed, and a red scar remains: 20230709_154914.jpg

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
The other 2 were cartilage piercings done to try to correct a poorly placed piercing done by the piercer. Plus, the 2 ears were to matchy matchy for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230709_142613_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230709_142613_Gallery.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 20230709_154935.jpg
    20230709_154935.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 111

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I got 2 additional lobe piercings done yesterday and once healed, will play around with adding some hoops I think: Screenshot_20230709_160102_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708_182038_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230708_182038_Messenger.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 101

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
The cartilage holes are s l o w l y getting smaller I think?

After 2 hours: 20230708_172913.jpg
After 24 hours: 20230709_154935.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun journey Begonia! I really like where you have ended up.

When I was 16 I got my belly button pierced. Then when I was 19 I got my tongue pierced. Honestly that hurt so much and I was lucky it never got infected. Then I got my lip pierced, in the middle bottom. I took out all my piercings when I was 23 because I was going to graduate school for clinical psychology and I thought I needed to look "professional" lol I changed fields later so maybe I could have kept them after all. But the lip never healed properly and was irritated when I drank liquids. I enjoyed the tongue stud but it irritated the roof on my mouth. Anyway, I think my piercing days are over, though I definitely appreciate how it looks on you! Sometimes I think about getting some tattoos. I have one on my back from when I was 15, but I would like some no my fore arms. I'm not sure I'll ever do it. Seeing how the tattoo on my back has aged over 30 years makes me think twice about getting more! But its fun to imagine!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a fun journey Begonia! I really like where you have ended up.

When I was 16 I got my belly button pierced. Then when I was 19 I got my tongue pierced. Honestly that hurt so much and I was lucky it never got infected. Then I got my lip pierced, in the middle bottom. I took out all my piercings when I was 23 because I was going to graduate school for clinical psychology and I thought I needed to look "professional" lol I changed fields later so maybe I could have kept them after all. But the lip never healed properly and was irritated when I drank liquids. I enjoyed the tongue stud but it irritated the roof on my mouth. Anyway, I think my piercing days are over, though I definitely appreciate how it looks on you! Sometimes I think about getting some tattoos. I have one on my back from when I was 15, but I would like some no my fore arms. I'm not sure I'll ever do it. Seeing how the tattoo on my back has aged over 30 years makes me think twice about getting more! But its fun to imagine!

Honestly, I think it was the mother of all mid life crises @Dreamer_D LOL. I was knee deep in before I recognized it for what it was, and then I thought oh what the h*ll. If I had to do it again... prolly not, there is something elegantly beautiful about a single lobe piercing. I've always been rather obsessed with the history of adornment, specifically tattoos and piercing. Truth be told, I think I would have been a dandy tattoo artist. Another life eh?

I hear you about lack of skin tone and tatts. I look at my almost-58 year old ears and think why bother piercing those middle aged girls? Then I shut that down quick as it leads to why bother doing this, why bother doing that? Get those tatts girl, wherever the heck you want, skin tone (or fading!) be d@mned.

Edited to say... and then come here and show us your beautiful ink!

Last edited:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am done with my ears ( I think!)

The top "cuff" is a wide hoop I used to wear on my lobes. I tried it on my upper ear helix and pooof! I enjoyed the look!y ears are symmetrical except, I only have one conch hoop on the other ear cuz one piercing got too swollen.

I find my look a bit busy, but it's hard to let one close up...I just can't get myself to do it. I am not crazy of my daith piercings... Not sure why.

PXL_20240312_213919385.MP.jpg

000Ed

Rough_Rock

The top "cuff" is a wide hoop I used to wear on my lobes. I tried it on my upper ear helix and pooof! I enjoyed the look!y ears are symmetrical except, I only have one conch hoop on the other ear cuz one piercing got too swollen.

I find my look a bit busy, but it's hard to let one close up...I just can't get myself to do it. I am not crazy of my daith piercings... Not sure why.

pretty ear

Begonia

Ideal_Rock

I was admiring your ear and then had a dream about cuffs LOL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results