shape
carat
color
clarity

Culets on dbty bracelet poking - do you get used to it?

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! It's beautiful and looks great with your watch! Love your doggie too!

Thank you so much AuntKiki - your experience really helped me to make the decision!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
That’s great news! Thanks for the update. Look fabulous on you. I’m loving your dog, as well! Congrats!!!

Thank you so much Headlight! My dog was wanting me to stop taking pictures of my bracelet and start throwing the ball for her!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much meesmom! I have been watching your Riviere thread with excitement! No, this bracelet did not come from ebay. I found it on TheRealReal.

Oh ok, i love TheRealReal too!!! Yeah havent heard from Caysie yet, but I'm ok with that. I LOVE anticipation so much!! Looking forward to something is so uplifting during these dreary times. Pretty sure I'll have glamour shots this coming week tho! ;-)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's stunning @OdetteOdile!! I'm saving for a DBTY too and am so undecided on number of stones, stone size etc etc. Yours is perfection!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning @OdetteOdile!! I'm saving for a DBTY too and am so undecided on number of stones, stone size etc etc. Yours is perfection!

Thank you so much Dandi!! I know exactly what you mean about being so undecided about number or stones and stone size. I can't tell you how many times I looked through dbty threads on PS! For the bracelet, I realized that the look of the chain and bezels were also very important to me.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
@meesmom Tagging you bc I think you once mentioned that you would like to have the 6 stone Tiffany dbty bracelet again. Here is one from therealreal in case you are interested! Not sure why it has a yellow gold clasp though.

!

Ack!!! Thats a nice one!!! Omg if my tiffany band ever sells, I will totally consider this, thank you!!

I dont think the clasp is gold... I think the open button on the ring only is? I have had, in the past, a vintage platinum chain that was made ths way. I have no idea why...

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Ack!!! Thats a nice one!!! Omg if my tiffany band ever sells, I will totally consider this, thank you!!

I dont think the clasp is gold... I think the open button on the ring only is? I have had, in the past, a vintage platinum chain that was made ths way. I have no idea why...

Ah - good to know about the open button. Are you continuing to love your CVB riviere band? It is gorgeous!! I think you have a beautiful ER and WB combination. Truly dreamy.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ah - good to know about the open button. Are you continuing to love your CVB riviere band? It is gorgeous!! I think you have a beautiful ER and WB combination. Truly dreamy.

Thank you so much!! :)
I still absolutely ADORE the riviere band!! I just wish I had more occasion to wear it out and about, but its just not practical right now, lol. So I enjoy it around the house, for now. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results