shape
carat
color
clarity

Crying and so so Sad ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello Miss Darlin!!!

I am sorry to hear about this. Give us a buzz here Tuesday morning and ask for Marie. I will make her aware of the situation and we will do everything in our power to help you dear.

Kindest regards,
Jonathan

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, so Rhino says give them a call and they will do everything they can to help. I am sure they will come up with a ring that will blow the first one out of the water! Yea!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You are being a real trooper - it is difficult to get over disappointment. You are right to feel so put out - the jeweler was very irresponsible with your time. He could have contacted you at any point along the way if he felt there was going to be a problem. He did nothing - and that is just not right.

Best wishes to you for a wonderful anniversary - and for beautiful rings to come! You are indeed a wonderful lady and I just know that everything will be all right in the end. Enjoy!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs DJ, I feel so bad for you and I would be as mad as a hornet, not to mention devastated, but I try to think that maybe sometimes if these things don''t work out the first way, it is because something better is around the corner and the mess up at the time will make this possible. Enjoy your day and I know that you wil have your rings soon! It will work out - you''ll see!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a horror story all right. I''m so sorry! It makes you shake your head in disbelief that a place like that can consider itself a "professional business." You handled it much more nicely than I would have! Hang in there, I hope you can find someone else who will treat you and your ring with the respect that you deserve.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Mrs. Darlin Joy I am SO sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your jeweler! This has got to be very frustrating for you and I just hope that you can utilize Good Old Gold to find a solution. Try to put all this behind you for today and enjoy your anniversary.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear of your situation, MDJ - and if it''s any consolation, I''ve been through the ringer with jewelers as well. I will never understand making promises to a client and failing to meet those promises without some extenuating circumstance, particularly if you have no intention of keeping the promise. It''s not like you asked for some intricate, huge job and wanted it done in an unreasonable time frame..and it''s been twice as long as they quoted you...and they didn''t even START the job!! It truly is not a trivial thing to find a good jeweler, and I hope that you do find someone better. Have a nice anniversary regardless...those rings will get made and you will have them forever!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey DJ- so sorry to read this.
I hope things get taken care of for you. Whenever the rings get done it will be special!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 3:15:00 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
Mrs Joy
that''s a horrible story.i''m sure everything will be okay,just enjoy your anniversary.
1.gif
Hi Dancing Fire.
emrose.gif

Thank you ... I am doing much better today. Darling husband and I did have a very lovely anniversary.

Thanks for chiming in and listening ... it has helped alot.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 4:12:58 AM
Author: Rhino
Hello Miss Darlin!!!

I am sorry to hear about this. Give us a buzz here Tuesday morning and ask for Marie. I will make her aware of the situation and we will do everything in our power to help you dear.

Kindest regards,
Jonathan
Aaawe ... there he is ... the other wonderful man in my life!
9.gif

Hi Jonathan,
emrose.gif

Thanks. I didn''t know you''d be showing up, or I would have dressed up!
2.gif

I am doing better today, and I have learned a big lesson in this, and all my wonderful PSr''s helped me cut the fog with a knife. I should have just trusted that a ring setting could be done without me having to be their in person. I know quite a few people here who have sent pics of their ideas and had their setting made without personally having to be there, and they have turned out fantastic. So, why would mine be any different. I will call Marie in person tomorrow, I have the day off, and since I am on the west coast and your on the east ... Wednesday would just work out so much better for me.

Thanks for keeping my ''lil sparklie safe ... I am patiently waiting to see it
30.gif
... I am so excited! You really did find me something pretty darn special that we could afoard ... I am truely grateful!
12.gif

Jonathan, I just want to let you know that I really appreciate all the time you spent trying to find a gorgeous diamond for me, all the time you spent emailing me and answering all my questions ... even the silly ones ... your kindness, compassion and concern is truely something very wonderful! You are a keeper!
face23.gif

Take care, I am off to work.
35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 6:39:37 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

the jeweler was very irresponsible with your time. He could have contacted you at any point along the way if he felt there was going to be a problem. He did nothing - and that is just not right.

Best wishes to you for a wonderful anniversary - and for beautiful rings to come! You are indeed a wonderful lady and I just know that everything will be all right in the end. Enjoy!
Hi MissGotRocks.
emrose.gif

I think it would not have affected me the way it did, if "someone" who worked at that store would have just given me a call, and let me know earlier that he hadn''t started working on them, and didn''t know when he would be able to. I wouldn''t have spent every single day ... the count down ... I wouldn''t have gotten so hyped up about it all. It''s over and done with now, and you are absolutely right ... everything will be all right in the end. I just couldn''t see it on Sunday.

Today is much better, and I think I am ready to start tackling this again. Thanks for your words, and helping ... appreciate all of you.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey MDJ did you see this thread?
2.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 7:51:09 AM
Author: Lorelei
Mrs DJ, I feel so bad for you and I would be as mad as a hornet, not to mention devastated, but I try to think that maybe sometimes if these things don''t work out the first way, it is because something better is around the corner and the mess up at the time will make this possible. Enjoy your day and I know that you wil have your rings soon! It will work out - you''ll see!
Hi Lorelei.
emrose.gif

Thanks for having my back
12.gif
... I think you know what I mean. I briefly saw it, thanks.

It takes alot to get me mad ... Sunday I was more scared than I was mad. In my right mind, I should have gotten mad as a hornet, but I think because of the level of emotion and importance that I placed on myself and having to have those rings for the anniversary ... my fingers just trembled and my voice quivered when I thought they weren''t going to give the rings back to me.

Just around the corner ... there will be something better ... I know this now. I just didn''t understand it on Sunday. I think the word you used "devastated" fits. I know it was silly to feel this way about the rings, but none the less, it happened. Thanks to all of you for helping me see this thru ... big PS hug to you''all.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 10:46:30 PM
Author: mrssalvo
hey MDJ did you see this thread?
2.gif

If I smile any bigger ....
9.gif

I am going to split my lip!
emrainbow.gif
emrainbow.gif
emrainbow.gif

You all are so sweet & yummy ... I could just gobble you up!
18.gif

Thanks .... "This" thread is priceless!
emlove.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
We are a caring bunch here and are happy that you had a nice anniversary with your hubby. So glad that Jonathon is helping you out and can''t wait to see the ring. I know it will be gorgeous.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are welcome Mrs DJ.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 9:35:47 AM
Author: KristyDarling
It makes you shake your head in disbelief that a place like that can consider itself a ''professional business.
Hi Kristidarling
emrose.gif

Yup ... it does make you shake your head ... I have learned my lesson though. I won''t go there anymore.

I am sure that there is a logical explanation like he is ill or his family is ill and they don''t know when he will be back etc ... I can understand and sympathize with this. I just don''t get not calling people to let them know.

This is over ... and I won''t be sending anything to them again.

Thanks for replying, and have a great day!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 1:39:42 PM
Author: FireGoddess
MDJ - and if it''s any consolation, I''ve been through the ringer with jewelers as well.
Hi FireGoddess
emrose.gif

Thanks for chiming in too, I do appreciate it.
face23.gif

I am sorry you ran into a "DING DONG" jeweler too! Man alive ... it really sucks! I wouldn''t want to wish my experience upon anyone ... don''t they know that word will eventually get around?

Oh well ... I am glad I got thru this, I have you''all to thank that is for sure!
2.gif

Today is a bright new day ... enjoy
35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 10:50:08 AM
Author: Sundial
I just hope that you can utilize Good Old Gold to find a solution.
Hi Sundial
emrose.gif

Thanks for replying, I am doing much better today!
emrainbow.gif

I will definately have Good Old Gold help me. They were there for me before, and Jonathan went the extra mile for me looking for a beautiful diamond that we could afoard ... and Christen and Marie and can''t forget Chas ... well, they are all wonderful people too!
36.gif

It will take a lil'' time I know, at least I know that they won''t forget about me ... that''s just not their style!
face23.gif

Have a nice day,
35.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 12:11:08 AM
Author: kaleigh
We are a caring bunch here.
Thanks to all ... you all are Priceless!
emrose.gif
emlove.gif
emrose.gif

Onward ho ...
35.gif

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Darlin,

Glad to see you are feeling better. The way I look at it - this might have been nice! Now your husband can surprise you with the "second proposal" when the new rings come in -- it will be like getting engaged (w/ the anticipation and everything) all over again! Also it''s a good reason to have ANOTHER romantic night ;-) Even though it''s not the way you planned or expected, it can still be wonderful and exciting! Maybe you two can go back to the original place you got engaged, married or had your first kiss. The proposal can be a whole separate ordeal from your anniversary now :)
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results