shape
carat
color
clarity

Creative genius needed! How to set Watermelon Tourmaline?

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Re: Creative genius needed! How to set Watermelon Tourmalin

Coati, you are too funny! Rose colored glasses! Ah, if only! Every time I see your avatar, I faint dead away. :love: *THUNK*

Circe, thanks again!!!! One day we will meet!!!! My ID Jewelry sista!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

I love it!! It looks wonderful on you, Bliss! Well done! I love the thin simple bezel. What a gorgeous piece. It's funny, I visited the Jemma Wynne team at the Couture show in Vegas, and I had more pics to post for you! :bigsmile:

What a fabulous pendant, and that shot of it with your ring is tdf-always love seeing your ring! Enjoy!

ps-so glad you went with gold!

slg47

Ideal_Rock

oh bliss-it looks great! I love how it is both delicate and substantial. It looks fabulous on you!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

I LOVE IT! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

it's perfect just as it is, though a long chunky chain would also be fun :Up_to_something:

(and I love that you included lots of other bling in your shots:)

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

:love: :love: :love: :love: Awesome!!! It looks fabulous on you!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful pendant.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I LOVE IT!!! I think I need one :bigsmile:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That turned out SOOO pretty, Bliss!! Love the other bling as well. :)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That turned out beautiful bliss! Really shows the stone off nicely and great for adding a pop of color to an outfit.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous pendent! It looks beatiful on you! Nicely done! Enjoy!! :))

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock

Bliss - I adore it! :love: :love: I've always wanted to make a pendant like that either with a watermelon tourm or one of John Dyer's flat gems. Love :love:

I'm with Bella, it would be so much fun to have a second, longer, chunkier chain to switch out when you're in the mood (sort of like your first inspiration pic). :cheeky:

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

Coati!!!! You lucky lucky to go to Vegas and see some Jemma Wynne gems!!!! Please do post because I am sure many of us would consider it a huge treat!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! You were the one - along with Circe - who convinced me gold was the way to go. I am so glad, too!!!!!!

Circe!!!! You have amazing taste in jewelry - like Coati so THANK YOU for all the advice!

slg47...OMG, you RING...you RING....you RING! What was I saying???? drool....thank you!!!! OMG, you RING!!!! :love:

Bella Bella Bella!!!!! Thank you!!!! Pretty soon you will have the biggest precious of all!!!!!!! :appl: I do need a longer chain!

Poshpepper!!! WOW, RAINBOWS!!!!! Love your bezel ring!!!! So classic...very beautiful! So much fire...GAH!!!

Crasu, thank you! You are the Queen of Gems, so I really am happy you like it! Love your avatar...so funny...LOL

DandiAndi! THANK YOU!!!!!! I got it at Etsy and Yekutiel at ID Jewelry bezeled it for me. It was surprisingly affordable!!!

Oh LAILA!!!! Hello Pretty Mama!!!!! You'll understand this... Ha ha...I needed a treat - something pretty to mark 3 months of bf'ing! Can't believe how fast time flies!

Tyty!!!! As you can see, I am wearing a SHIRT! HAHAHAHAHAHAA! THANK YOU!!!!!

Zestfully, my LAWDY LAWD... blingfest over there...you're making me want another big bling band! Must..not..look...at...your AVATAR!

Kunzite, you are so generous with your advice and expertise. Plus, you have the most amazing collection. I'm in awe of your pieces... LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you!

So here's another shot with a long black diamond and gold chain. I love how the black diamond briolettes glitter so much. I doubled it up here and often wear it long or tied like a lariat!

tourmaline2.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

Thanks again for all of your help! I would never have done this without your inspirational projects, pieces and advice!!!

Colored stones are...heavenly!

Tourmaline1.JPG

Bliss

Ideal_Rock

Thanks again for all of your help! I would never have done this without your inspirational projects, pieces and advice!!!

Colored stones are...heavenly! Sorry for all the bad camera phone pics... We just got a DSLR but I have to learn how to use it!

Tourmaline1.JPG

sphenequeen

Brilliant_Rock

I love this piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results