shape
carat
color
clarity

Creating my dream paraiba ring

picante27

Shiny_Rock
I am obsessed with your ring. Everything about it is perfection!

S

SparkliesLuver

picante, you are too kind! :) Thank you very much.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver,
I am finally getting ready to set my own oval shaped paraiba and I am hoping you'll give me permission to use your design.
It truly is a beautiful piece.
Pretty please...with a cherry on top! :D

S

SparkliesLuver

haha Of course you can, elle. It's really nothing out of the box - it's just a double halo. :) But I appreciate you asking. Start a thread, please! Cannot wait to see it. :D

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It may be just a double halo but it is unique. I don't think anyone would see it without thinking of you. I remember how hard you worked on that ring.
Thank you so much!!! I will be sure to start a thread, when I get some CADs. :naughty:

S

SparkliesLuver

Aw, thanks elle. :) I sure did spend a lot of time on that ring, but it was well worth it. And I'm sure yours will be too! Yes, please do; I'll keep an eye out for it!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
picante27|1452178931|3972148 said:
I am obsessed with your ring. Everything about it is perfection!

I was going to say the same thing! The first thing I thought when I saw it, was "perfection". Even the under gallery is beautiful.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle,
I am very excited to see your ring come to fruition! :appl:

S

SparkliesLuver

part gypsy said:
I was going to say the same thing! The first thing I thought when I saw it, was "perfection". Even the under gallery is beautiful.

Aw, thank you so much, part gypsy. I really appreciate your kind words, especially about the gallery. A lot of thought went into that part!

S

SparkliesLuver

Hi @SparkliesLuver ! Sorry to bump such an old thread, but do you have contact info listed anywhere like LT? I had a question about this setting, but am not sure how to get in touch. Thanks!!!

Sorry for not seeing this! The link @elle_71125 used is correct. :) I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for not seeing this! The link @elle_71125 used is correct. :) I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from you!

Hey! thanks :) I was having an internal debate about whether to see about pricing of your DK setting vs. letter Yvonne Raley do her gorgeous camille design. For the sake of budget and my love of milgrain I went with having YR do the camille, so I don't need to bug you anymore ;-) But thanks!!!

S

SparkliesLuver

Hey! thanks :) I was having an internal debate about whether to see about pricing of your DK setting vs. letter Yvonne Raley do her gorgeous camille design. For the sake of budget and my love of milgrain I went with having YR do the camille, so I don't need to bug you anymore ;-) But thanks!!!

Ah, okay. Fair enough! haha I'm glad it worked out. :)

voce

Ideal_Rock
What stone did you pick up from YR to do the Camille? Can you show us?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results