shape
carat
color
clarity

Created New Finger Coverage Chart for RBs

BlondeAries

Rough_Rock
I can't even begin to say how helpful PriceScope has been for me in my search for the *perfect* engagement ring.

I figured that I would try to return the favor :halo:

Below is a chart I created based off of the grid that is currently circulating showing relative sizes of diamonds on different ring sizes. Since a lot of those numbers were rounded, I've tried to include more specific numbers based on what I found on numerous websites listed on PS. If anyone has any qualms with any of the numbers, please let me know. I'd like for this to be as accurate as possible - which is difficult since an excellent-cut 1 carat can range anywhere from 6.35-6.55mm :???:

I know that the color-coding may cause some disquiet, but I only included it because it really helps to quickly read it, and is not meant to be judgmental in any way, shape or form.

Please note that the UK ring sizes are included, as well.

Anyway, I hope this can be of help and please, please, please feel free to make suggestions on areas for improvement.

Thanks and happy Friday!!

relative_diamond_size__on_finger____blondearies.png

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! :wavey:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock
Finally one of these charts that explains the number range! Thank you.

BlondeAries

Rough_Rock
You're welcome! :D

Hopefully this image is bigger:

relative_diamond_size_chart_0.png

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Blondearies!

It's always great to have such positive contributions to our community. Thanks for the hard work!! :appl: :appl:

Zizzy

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Thank you. Helpful to have the UK sizes too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results