shape
carat
color
clarity

Could the 3rd time be a charm???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I shall bounce up and down for you as well.
36.gif

colormyworld

Brilliant_Rock
Hi CCN

It has been quite a long time since our last conversation. Hope all is well on your end. On mine, I have been having some trials and tribulations. Things are starting to get better though.

I am glad you are looking at some other sapphires than the two presented in these forums. The first pic you posted looked good, but the later pics did not look nearly as nice. Just goes to show how deceptive pics can be sometimes.

Have you come up with any ideas for the spinels?

cmw

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2008 2:40:15 PM
Author:cushioncutnut
I get the stone tomorrow morning! I can''t wait! WOOHOO!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!
I am so excited for you!! Cannot wait to see pictures of this one...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks hon! I can''t seem to tear myself away from the computer.... Like CMW had said and I have found out often times... it is so hard to judge a stone by a few pics. I still secretly want to have high hopes. YOu know when a vendor talks highly of one stone(this stone) and not so much another..... it gives you a good feeling!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ronda, here''s hoping for the best and this one is THE ONE and it comes singing its fool head off!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2008 4:11:18 PM
Author: Catmom
Ronda, here''s hoping for the best and this one is THE ONE and it comes singing its fool head off!!!!

Thank you... I hope you can hear it singing in your neck of the woods!!!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
cushioncut- I think this new one looks promising! It seems to be the shape you''re looking for, and I''m hoping it has a lot more sparkle too. Doing this online stone thing can be so frustrating sometimes, don''t you think? All of that mailing back and forth, and finding out that a stone isn''t really what you were hoping/ told it would be
38.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/29/2008 6:15:20 PM
Author: icekid
cushioncut- I think this new one looks promising! It seems to be the shape you''re looking for, and I''m hoping it has a lot more sparkle too. Doing this online stone thing can be so frustrating sometimes, don''t you think? All of that mailing back and forth, and finding out that a stone isn''t really what you were hoping/ told it would be
38.gif

YOu are so right! A picture is worth a thousand words....and if there is only one picture..... I ask for more. If they can''t produce alot of pictures.... then it makes me think they are only posting the best pic of the stone which does not give a true representation. Either that... or they don''t own the stone. Only a few more hours and I will know for sure!!!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results