shape
carat
color
clarity

Could someone re-create the earrings that match this necklace?

Antoni19

Rough_Rock
My mom bought me this necklace from a Kay jewelers (I know) outlet in New Hampshire in 2008. It had matching earrings, but I lost them many years ago. Is it possible for someone to re-create them? I believe it is 14 karat, yellow and white gold. I have tried searching beaded jewelry and have not had luck finding anything close. thank you so much! 77735808-53A3-4E00-ACE4-206F624A8C52.jpeg 8F48037E-3C4E-40D3-9126-EBE5B43E0BD0.jpeg

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to hand-fabricate that -- looks machine-made. But would be easy to make something that would complement it nicely. It will cost a lot (two-tone, small pattern) -- compared to the purchase price. I would look at vintage/estate earrings as the most cost-effective to find a decent match.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to hand-fabricate that -- looks machine-made. But would be easy to make something that would complement it nicely. It will cost a lot (two-tone, small pattern) -- compared to the purchase price. I would look at vintage/estate earrings as the most cost-effective to find a decent match.

Exactly this. I like the necklace, but recreating a smaller version of any part of it as earrings would cost a bomb in labor. The CADs alone would be...numerous.

This is one of those pieces I'd wear with a plain stud - such as multi sided gold studs, or a pair of diamond studs.

Have you ever seen a pair of domed gold studs, where the surface was made up of all slightly differently angled planes? If you did studs like that, then did a beaded surround in white gold, I think that would be doable and would complement very nicely. And that *could* be done without iti blowing out to thousands of dollars, I suspect.

Something *like* this - but imagine tiny balls of white gold - the same size as in your necklace - surrounding them:

Just a thought!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
You could get a similar look using Japanese delica beads in gold and silver. Check out your local bead shop as you'll need someone who can weave the beads onto thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results