shape
carat
color
clarity

Could it be???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Well, i was browsing on other forums and came acrross this.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-setting.56182/

I''m thinking this could be my b/f. The setting looks exactly like ones i had shown him in the past and guess what??? he said his g/f is a nurse... I''m a nurse!!!!! He knows pricescope cause i use it all the time and he sees me. This has got me thinking. Could it be???? even if i ask him he wont tell. but it is too much of a coincidence!!!!!!... Just wanted to share.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Did you read though all of his postings to see if there was anything else to give him away?
emsmile.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
If it is him, do you think he will see this thread??

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Just in case, STAY OUT OF THAT THREAD! Don''t ruin it for youself.

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/12/2007 5:37:55 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
Did you read though all of his postings to see if there was anything else to give him away?
emsmile.gif
honestly, i have not read all the other postings. not sure if i want to REALLY KNOW if its him or not. But from what i read it sounds so much like it. i''ll have to really think if i want to play detective or not on this one.

Rascall: He might he might not. He know i''m always on pricescope, hopefully he wont so he wont know i''m onto him.... LOL

Sista: Im tring really hard not to keep on going which is why i havent been on pricescope in 2 whole days!!!!! Can i just say it was killing me. so until i was sure of knowing if i wanted to know i will stay out of rockytalk forum. (thats going to be so hard)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2007 5:04:28 PM
Author:sleeping beauty
Well, i was browsing on other forums and came acrross this.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-setting.56182/

I''m thinking this could be my b/f. The setting looks exactly like ones i had shown him in the past and guess what??? he said his g/f is a nurse... I''m a nurse!!!!! He knows pricescope cause i use it all the time and he sees me. This has got me thinking. Could it be???? even if i ask him he wont tell. but it is too much of a coincidence!!!!!!... Just wanted to share.
go over there and say wow I''m a nurse and I like THAT ONE hahahaha :D good luck!!!

Patchee

Shiny_Rock
Check out all his posts! I mean how long have you been waiting & wondering what he has been planning and thinking? Now is your time to know what he really is thinking/wants etc. There are SO many LIW here that would love to even know if there will be a proposal in the future! I love my guy but If I know he was on here Id be like mad searching his posts
25.gif

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have any of your friends helping you (or him) with this? Is he close with any of your friends? The first post says:

"Ok, the girlfriends friend is picking out settings for me. She found this one, and I love it. But the problem is that its way to much."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results